What's new

Aegis

Scanty81

Postman
Thoughts anyone?
I'm looking to get into squonking, doubt I'll be getting this though. I do like aegis mods, but I don't want to throw fairly big money at something that I might not stick with. I'm leaning more towards the pulse 80w or original topside. That's assuming I can find one dirt cheap in the classifieds or somewhere

Looks a lot of faff, proprietry bottles & although top filling restricted access. Topside would be a far better bet & it's easy to use.

I like it. I have always liked the Aegis's but have yet to own one. I like the big capacity. I like the filling method. Single 18650 though *sharp intake of breath* ...

Would maybe be more tempted in non-kit form and if I had not spunked a load of cash on the Dyadic.

The Topside single is a belter though. (I knackered mine last week after 11months of constant use.) You can not go wrong. Big capacity big batteries brilliant fill method. I just wish both topsides were lighter!

Good luck in your search. Coming from stock coil tanks, RDA's and squonking have been a revelation in the last 18 months for me. Asmodus C4 is my favourite single coil RDA out of Recurve, D-Pro Mini and Hermetic, using Coilology 42pack coils (£8 or £9!)

I went down the rta, then rda route too. Like the idea of topfill, and I have a few 18650 batteries. I'm going to keep looking though. I'm one of these people that spends ages researching and looking at reviews before pulling the trigger on anything

I've been raving about the Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2, I've slapped a Vandy Vape Pyro V2 on the top and it's a great home vape. The battery will typically last a day so it's worth picking up a spare for when you get home if it's your all day vape but it's a fairly inexpensive combination and does a cracking job for me (when I get the wicking right of course) :18:

Back
Top Bottom