What's new

Adult male seeking reliable attractive squonk mod for long relationship, hopefully.....

BigBadBubbage

Postman
OK, I've been squonking for approx 5 months. It's the only way to vape for me now. My 1st mod was an aegis squonk which broke within 48 hrs of delivery, contacted vendor who overnighted a replacement which I'm using now. However it is now broken. Outside of warranty as well. My other squonk is Dovpo topside 90w, that isn't working well either. And that's only 4 months old. So as the title suggests, I'm desperately seeking recommendations for a trusty squonk mod. I've got a pico squeeze 2 on the way but was hoping to get some other ideas as I need to replace both my squonk mods now. My only other thought was maybe a hippovape kudos. I don't go higher than 35w so single external battery. Thanks in advance and stay safe apes

If you can find a vt inbox I would highly recommend them. I've been using 2 now almost daily for maybe 2 year's. Faultless. I think I have the version 1. Non coloured screen.

If you can find a vt inbox I would highly recommend them. I've been using 2 now almost daily for maybe 2 year's. Faultless. I think I have the version 1. Non coloured screen.
Thanks dude. I will check that one out. My other thoughts were with the wismec luxotic or the Original Arctic dolphin Anita Squonk

Thanks dude. I will check that one out. My other thoughts were with the wismec luxotic or the Original Arctic dolphin Anita Squonk
I don't know those I'm afraid.
I've had/got.
Vt inbox - brilliant
Topside - first was faulty, replacement is fine but wouldn't get another due to quality control.
Drone - brilliant but doesn't leave the house for obvious reasons.
Squeeze 2 - ok but button and bottle are awkward for me.
Dripbox 160 - still working.
G box 200 - bought 2 , both died after 6 months.

+1 for the Inbox. All use the older DNA75 board & are decent on battery life. V3 is rare to find but the V1 is a bit easier. Fasttech had both listed but only the silver version https://www.fasttech.com/products/3011/10055208/9630555 if really 7 days.
Hcigar are still showing stock of the inbox on their online catalogue so hopefully.
I still run two. Easily my favourite squonk mod of all time.

My pico squeeze 2 arrived this afternoon and I am mightily impressed. I got it from cigabuy, cost 16.81 including postage. It even came with a 21700. Its gone up by more than a tenner since then though. Its gonna replace the aegis as that a massive pain in the ass. Now I need to replace to topside. If I had the money I'd get a drone. As funds are tight I may go for the kudos

Back
Top Bottom