Innokin
What's new

Act of stupidity, but all ended good thanks to Dovpo.

Car147

Achiever
Well after an act of mindless stupidity on my part last week, i managed to forget to put the bung on top of my Topside dual and then inverted it , and guess what? eliquid all over the mod and me.

Cleaned it all up and tried to make sure i got all of the spilled juice mopped up, and all seemed well for the rest of the day. Next morning though weird shit started happening decided to strip the mod down, and some juice had managed to reach the board.. Pissed off i had managed to make a complete twat of things , i thought fuck it, i'm not buying another.

I contacted the retailer i purchased it from, explained what i had done (voids warranty, fair enough) but asked could they supply a board, they couldn't as they just deal with the units, sending faulty items back to Dovpo.

Light bulb moment, i emailed Dovpo, asking if they could supply just a board. I got a reply the next morning from Lynn at Dovpo saying they could supply a board for much cheapness, paid my money and said board arrived today, fitted and working again. One happy camper!

So a big thanks to Dovpo and Lynn for some excellent after sales help..

Innokin
AcmeFog
great news & well done dovpo, i did a simular thing but my dovpo was ok, i had just put new coil in & had filled it up & turned it upside down to put battery in, i smelt of strawberry jam for days lol.:doh:

Elux
If i had any reservations about buying a topside dual, they have all been wiped away.

Back
Top Bottom