What's new

30mm RDA (BF) Recomendations

twisel

Postman
I've just bought a LV Drone (my first DNA mod) which I'm rather like-ing atm. Currently I have a tsunami glass on top...

Most recommendations seem to be for small rda's (possibly because of the current fashion for single battery 3d printed squonk mods)

I'm wondering if there are currently any good large rda's preferably with a bf pin in the pack that are awesome and will compliment the size of the drone? Happy to try clones but if the authentic is pricey will have to wait a month as I've blown this months vaping budget on the drone ;)

I was looking at the elite v2 (with goon lp bf pin) but the clones are out of stock at fasttech
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3...e-v2-styled-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer

recommendations please? (gratefully received)

Plenty of 24 and 25mm bf attys, only the one 30mm squonk capable that I know of - Death Trap RDA

Last edited:
had a look at the Deathwish Death Trap... the authentic is a little pricey at £70 - 80 and ft only do a 24mm clone.... also not sure about the post/clamp placement on such a big rda and it being 2 post.

If I'm going down to 24 mm then maybe a goon clone for now...

The kryten isn't listed as having a bf pin on fasttech and in the comments it says some are coming with bf pins and some aren't.

Anyone have any more suggestions for rda (bf)'s to match a lv Drone? (or as some might say bumpity bump ;)

If you get the SXK in the link they are good to go, I have a couple and they come with bf pins. Not aware of issues although others may indicate if that's the case.

IMG_0031.JPG

Kryten on one of my Drones

SXK Kryten Styled RDA RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
24mm, 316 SS, Silver (SXK) / SKU: 7047300

Lost Art GOON Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
Lost Art (w/ BF Pin), 24mm, SS, Silver / SKU: 7353701

Authentic GeekVape Medusa Reborn RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
Medusa Reborn, 25mm, SS, SS Color / SKU: 7753103

KENNEDY 25 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
KENNEDY 25, 25mm, SS, Silver / SKU: 5265200

Authentic Lost Vape Spare Bottle for Drone / Therion BF (5-Pack)
11ml, PVC, Translucent, 5-Pack / SKU: 7766101

All ordered from ft... My first ft order and also includes some stuff that I put in my basket 2 years ago! I'm not sure I need the spare bottles as I got 3 with my drone and they are tougher than most squonk bottles but hopefully are less likely to split but having looked for squonk bottles for other devices and found the proper bottles difficult to come by thought I'd better buy whilst I see them.

My only problem now is I'm going to have to eat another tub of Hagen Daz! (I use the lids as tank stands)

Back
Top Bottom