Innokin
What's new

3 battery squonk?

I think one of my drippers (transformer) came with a squonk pin, but can't justify £100+ on a mod that gets loads of abuse at work (my rx looks like it was chucked out of the lorry window at 60mph)
Think it has to be the way to go as just can't seem to find a rdta that i like
Trouble is once you start looking at 100+ watts the choice starts to get limited - Most squonkers are DNA 75 / 40, or YiHi SX350J, there are lots of mechs too - thing is the bottle takes up pretty much the space of one battery so in reality every squonker is the size of a dual cell mod - and then getting bigger...

Smoore
Trouble is once you start looking at 100+ watts the choice starts to get limited - Most squonkers are DNA 75 / 40, or YiHi SX350J, there are lots of mechs too - thing is the bottle takes up pretty much the space of one battery so in reality every squonker is the size of a dual cell mod - and then getting bigger...
Not too worried about the size and i know i am not ready for a mech, i like my face/fingers too much[emoji16]

Not too worried about the size and i know i am not ready for a mech, i like my face/fingers too much[emoji16]
For straight high wattage squonking the dripbox 160 has lasted me well. Try and find the steel finish. The coloured ones are prone to paint damage in real world usage. It probably tops out at 145 ish watts but that's par for the course for a manufacturer's own board. Even with some steel flat claptons in the Kennedy 24 I hardly ever touch 100w and most of the time I'm around 50w with the tsunami.

AcmeFog
For straight high wattage squonking the dripbox 160 has lasted me well. Try and find the steel finish. The coloured ones are prone to paint damage in real world usage. It probably tops out at 145 ish watts but that's par for the course for a manufacturer's own board. Even with some steel flat claptons in the Kennedy 24 I hardly ever touch 100w and most of the time I'm around 50w with the tsunami.
Well thats convinced me, just have to convince the OH now that i NEED a new mod come payday[emoji3]

Second the DB160. I use it every day & been rock solid. Only light annoyance is anything over 22mm overhangs. TC is okay for non DNA board but the extra W is where it shines.

Innokin
So whats the best 2 battery regulated mod around the £50 sort of mark, needs to be 100+ watts, i can only find the dripbox 160 but sure there must be more?
Lost Vape drone is a DNA 167 mod. well built and dna reliabilty, can take huge tanks as well 30mm+ easily.. i really get on with mine but its a little bit more than £50

Lost Vape drone is a DNA 167 mod. well built and dna reliabilty, can take huge tanks as well 30mm+ easily.. i really get on with mine but its a little bit more than £50
Is that the drone bf, can't find it anywhere under £120?

Vape Green
Geek Vape are bring out a new Squonk device soon, could be worth hold out a little to see what that's like?

Am a big fan of their now discontinued duel 18650 100W Geekvape GBOX S100 Squonk Box Mod, so looking forward to seeing the new one.

Elux
Geek Vape are bring out a new Squonk device soon, could be worth hold out a little to see what that's like?

Am a big fan of their now discontinued duel 18650 100W Geekvape GBOX S100 Squonk Box Mod, so looking forward to seeing the new one.
Thanks for the info, will definitely keep an eye out for it before i pull trigger on anything else

Back
Top Bottom