What's new

3 battery squonk?

cliveh2

Achiever
Is there such a thing as a 3 battery regulated squonk?
I spend all day driving and currently use a rx200 with a rdta as a dripper wouldn't be practical, but much prefer my drippers.
The rx just about lasts the day with 1 set of batteries

So whats the best 2 battery regulated mod around the £50 sort of mark, needs to be 100+ watts, i can only find the dripbox 160 but sure there must be more?

So whats the best 2 battery regulated mod around the £50 sort of mark, needs to be 100+ watts, i can only find the dripbox 160 but sure there must be more?
Save for a bit longer a get a Lostvape Drone bf. You won't regret it.;)

Looks great but not sure i want to fork out over 100 notes for 1st squonk, [emoji16]
Yeah, I understand that. I bought the Dropbox 160 for about £28 to try squonking and liked it so much within a fortnight I'd ordered the Drone.
Use the Dropbox for out and about and keep the Drone for home. Don't want to scratch my shiny £120 mod . ;)
Originally I was looking at the wraith squonker but most places were out of stock and I though it was a bit pricey for a single cell mod but then found a deal on the Dropbox. The attie it comes with isn't great but put something else on it and it's not a bad bit of kit for the price.

Yeah, I understand that. I bought the Dropbox 160 for about £28 to try squonking and liked it so much within a fortnight I'd ordered the Drone.
Use the Dropbox for out and about and keep the Drone for home. Don't want to scratch my shiny £120 mod . ;)
Originally I was looking at the wraith squonker but most places were out of stock and I though it was a bit pricey for a single cell mod but then found a deal on the Dropbox. The attie it comes with isn't great but put something else on it and it's not a bad bit of kit for the price.
Have a funny feeling i may do the same!

Looks great but not sure i want to fork out over 100 notes for 1st squonk, [emoji16]

TBH if you like dripping then Sqounkers are exactly your cup of tea, After all it's just dripping without the dripping hoo-ha. 99% of squonkers use regular drippers with a hollow replacement centre pin, and there are some damn good ones available, The Hadaly is a lovely little low profile one Gp Dripper pro is the number one oversquonk resistant atty - and gives a great flavourful vape, The Sapor and Tsunami are also very popular...

TBH if you like dripping then Sqounkers are exactly your cup of tea, After all it's just dripping without the dripping hoo-ha. 99% of squonkers use regular drippers with a hollow replacement centre pin, and there are some damn good ones available, The Hadaly is a lovely little low profile one Gp Dripper pro is the number one oversquonk resistant atty - and gives a great flavourful vape, The Sapor and Tsunami are also very popular...
I think one of my drippers (transformer) came with a squonk pin, but can't justify £100+ on a mod that gets loads of abuse at work (my rx looks like it was chucked out of the lorry window at 60mph)
Think it has to be the way to go as just can't seem to find a rdta that i like

Back
Top Bottom