What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Zna & Kayfun Problems

Instead of using O rings pull the dripper tip off an old juice bottle then cut the dripper tip into rings with a craft knife . Then you can get the exact thickness of washer for the center pin , I have used this method many times with various atties that have none adjustable center pins.

steve

Concur,o rings squash too easily good plastic spacer is what u need

As before it's going to be the positive in the 510 not making contact with the ZNA mate.

Maybe a fatter o ring required :)

The bottom of the pin sticks proud of the kayfun though. How can it not be making a good connection?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

The bottom of the pin sticks proud of the kayfun though. How can it not be making a good connection?

because its bottomed out and still not making a connection with your ZNA pin.

because its bottomed out and still not making a connection with your ZNA pin.

The ZNA has an adjustable pin though??. I've screwed it right out to the point where the kayfun will not screw all the way down as the pin gets in the way and stops it.

Surely this must be making contact between the two pins??

Or am I missing something?

The ZNA has an adjustable pin though??. I've screwed it right out to the point where the kayfun will not screw all the way down as the pin gets in the way and stops it.

Surely this must be making contact between the two pins??

Or am I missing something?

No, you should be right there if you are sure the pins are making a connection. Have you checked the resistance of your Kayfun with a meter? Ie off the mod?

Haven't had chance to check the resistance yet. What could that be?

Just to let you know I've had it on a ohm meter and using a multimeter at work and it's absolutely spot on to what I thought. 1.7 ohms.

Still can't get it to work.

If you are certain your KF is right (resistance, centre block, pin etc) and you have a good connection on both poles of it to your ZNA then we can only assume the fault is at the ZNA end. I find it hard to believe though as you have a nautilus already working with it. Is the nautilus still working? Can you check voltage out of your ZNA? Do you have a 510 extender that you could try?

I don't have my nautilus to hand now but I will be trying it again tonight. The only issue I had first time with this was the fact that it read the ohms wrong and varying throughout each press. I let the cool cool and the next press was 1.9, let it cool, the. Pressed again, and I get 2.4 it's weird. Gonna take it back to the shop tomorrow. Will let you know the outcome. Thanks for your help!

Had that exact problem on a fasttech hana dna30 clone, the 510 was crap, ripped it out and fitted a varitube and it's working perfectly now

Back
Top Bottom