What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Zeus

shadowvaper

Postman
I have had quite few months not using rta down problem with my thumb
But just bought Zeus from slow boat from china [emoji630]
Looking forward to it with my old rta I use buy pre made coils I want do same with Zeus
I vape around 50 watts want flavour over cloud chasing
Any recommendations guys

Don't use the coils that come with it I found them to be rather shite

Fired in a 0.45 alien clapton took a couple of attempts to get the wicking right and sitting as I text this vaping on it with some Jam doughnut and it's bloody lovely

I used 24 gauge nichrome 80 and made a 12 wrap coil. This build deck has plenty of room so I made a 3.5MM coil. It produced plenty of vapor with very good flavor. This tank is for my wife, but I liked it so much I order a second one for myself.

I used 24 gauge nichrome 80 and made a 12 wrap coil. This build deck has plenty of room so I made a 3.5MM coil. It produced plenty of vapor with very good flavor. This tank is for my wife, but I liked it so much I order a second one for myself.
Hey Pixel. I don't know but I ended up getting a SS. 5mm non clapton wire. What are your views? Will this diameter fit in fine? Are clapton coils mandatory for the Zeus. Mine has arrived in the country but yet not received. Thank you.

Hey Pixel. I don't know but I ended up getting a SS. 5mm non clapton wire. What are your views? Will this diameter fit in fine? Are clapton coils mandatory for the Zeus. Mine has arrived in the country but yet not received. Thank you.
Can't say for sure, I don't have mine yet and my coil kit only goes up to 4.5mm

I used 24ga, ni80, 6 wrap, parallel and 3.5 I/D. Coming out around 0.25ohms. Flavour immense and clouds galour. Ive tried putting and big Alien in there but with the way you have to sit the coil and I wanted to have the clamp screws clamp against the flat side of the coil legs, it ended up a bit of a mess.

Attachments

• zeus.PNG
    zeus.PNG
    712.4 KB · Views: 123
Back
Top Bottom