What's new

Youde goblin users, what you think?

Is the £12 one on gearbest a clone?
I fancy one, but I've got two subtank Nanos, a derringer, a magma, an iclear 30s, a nautilus mini and an AeroTank 2. I may have enough tanks?

Nope its not a clone, I have compared with my other and scratched authentic code on box all good.

Nope its not a clone, I have compared with my other and scratched authentic code on box all good.

Thanks for that. I ordered one on Saturday when it said 3-5 days to ship. Had a look at the site this morning....now it's on back order. I may be grumpy for a month or so :(

Thanks for that. I ordered one on Saturday when it said 3-5 days to ship. Had a look at the site this morning....now it's on back order. I may be grumpy for a month or so :(

Less than half the price of my other one...worth the wait

Got round to building mine today,first effort pissed liquid every where(didn't make the wick long enough). waited for the family to disappear to bed rebuilt and pure amazement at 0.3ohms at 30 watts,huge vapor and really good flavor

i love it but still getting moisture between the tank and the mod, screw hole fully tightened and no noticable leaks from air hole.
Building with a 2mm coil no problems just haven't got the wicking down perfect yet.

I think you will find that it is condensation.

Trying to figure out how it could be condensation.
Would it occur in the afc and leak out of the holes and get sucked under the atty by some powerful scientific suction whatsit?
Oh my, how the Goblin is a naughty minx with her moisture trickery.
I shall lick her damp deposits later on.

Trying to figure out how it could be condensation.
Would it occur in the afc and leak out of the holes and get sucked under the atty by some powerful scientific suction whatsit?
Oh my, how the Goblin is a naughty minx with her moisture trickery.
I shall lick her damp deposits later on.

You need help. A check up from the neck up is on order :p

I have just taken my Goblin off my mod to check it and there are droplets of something. This is a great little RTA to vape but I fear it is going to turn out to be cheap and nasty. It leaks at the top when it is being filled and I definitely think juice is escaping out the bottom. Ah well, as usual you get what you pay for.

Back
Top Bottom