What's new

Youde goblin users, what you think?

I have funds in my paypal account (Fasttech refund)....... I must go to bed or I will have another brown envelope on my mat!!!!
Damn you shiny things!!!

I have had 2 sitting on my desk for the past week not even opened yet.
I really am a lazy sod.

I use the drop kit on mine, think it tastes a litttle better, have had it leak a little, think i was being too tentative with the fill screw, gave it a bit more last time and no leaks.

Flavour is great, first build was 0.36 and it was violent - suffocation levels of vape. Rebuilt it to 0.9 to try it out, its staying there, beatiful flavour, still get monster clouds. Don't know why but i prefer it on a mech.

Now i'm used to the size of the deck its a doddle. Many many vids on how to wick it, its actually very forgiving.

What would i change? The airflow ring can dig into boxes also i'd like the option of single coil airflow.

Be great if someone produced a "swollen" tank to hold a tad more juice with the short chimney. Can get through a tank in an evening easy, playing with the clouds and enjoying the taste - its easy done.

Having it closed nearly all off makes the subtank on 2 holes seem a tight draw.

It confuses some people, that chimney fills the tank "how does it work mate" lol with juice in it looks rammed in their.

Its a heavy little shit too.

I intend to grab another, i got mine as a beater to chuck in my pocket - seems robust.

I'm coming round to this way of thinking. My Goblin still in the box, I've had if 3 weeks.:8:

I'm owed cash from FT for a bag of shite torch - maybe I'll throw that at one. Probably not though.

I got one last week.
Built on it once with help from the long YT vid mentioned earlier. I love it. I bought it for taking out as it looked pretty solid and it is! I used 80/20 VG heavy juice and no leaks from the side at all. Did leak a tiny bit from the fill hole but I'm a big girls blouse so just needed to tighten it.

Filled it with a 60/40 VG juice and it pissed all over me and everything else.

Rewicked it and used the same juice and it's fine. I feel this is not a beginner device as I struggle with it's size.

Also, now when in pocket I close the air holes and always have a tissue handy, just in case.

I'm using everyday and holy good god the amount of juice this sucks up is impressive. I can be watching TV, one hour goes by, I look at the tank and it's empty.

i love it but still getting moisture between the tank and the mod, screw hole fully tightened and no noticable leaks from air hole.
Building with a 2mm coil no problems just haven't got the wicking down perfect yet.

Just bought one on way home from work, got a few things to do but will have it coiled later and post thoughts

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1428677886.863145.jpg

For the £25 I paid it's an absolute bargain, this thing is a little beauty for clouds and flavour. 0.68ohms and it's great on a mech but chucking out loads on DNa 30 at full power. If this was made in small quantities and sold for 3x or 4x the price people would be raving about it. DaveX - you really should get one

Is the £12 one on gearbest a clone?
I fancy one, but I've got two subtank Nanos, a derringer, a magma, an iclear 30s, a nautilus mini and an AeroTank 2. I may have enough tanks?

This is a good plan.:) Think I'm 95% there too. It's in the drawer if you change your mind. ;)

There we go. I'm bored, pissed off and in need of humouring. I'll sort out a pm tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom