What's new

Xcube 2 plus subtank clone or second, not sure.

conanthewarrior

Achiever
Well, I thought I would share some pictures of my xcube and subtank 'clone'. It is so good, I think it could even be just a factory second.

Images of both to follow:

Xcube 2 with Subtank:

JwQU7eel.jpg

Subtank up close:

kxVKXQgl.jpg

By the way, the bumpy bits are nail polish I added. I had the bright idea of using needle nose pliers while trying to get the glass off when the O ring was out of position, which of course scratched and made it silver.

Subtank bottom of box:(The hologram changes colour when you move it)

WaKL69Cl.jpg

Actual box:

kUqbsCRl.jpg

Instructions in colour, with a bit of juice on one lol:

ziKcl0Jl.jpg

inside of instructions:

H1adv6El.jpg

Spare parts and inside of box:

tGX8lz4l.jpg

My fiancees includes all the same, and is of the same quality. It does not leak, and I am enjoying it more than my lemo V2.

Do you think they are extremely good fakes, or factory seconds? They are bloody good fakes if they are, they vape perfectly (I am using the RBA thats why there is 2 OCC coils in the box).

Last edited:
Hi Conan.

Maybe you've been lucky as long as there working for you doesn't matter what they are.you've got a fair collection going on there .cheers.

Maybe you've been lucky as long as there working for you doesn't matter what they are.you've got a fair collection going on there .cheers.

You are right man. I have used a genuine subtank mini, this is on par with it 100%. I either lucked out and got some factory seconds cheap for me and cheyenne (hers is stainless steel) or the best clones I have ever seen in my life.

The code even works on the kanger site. So either they have copies of them, or they are seconds.

But like you said, it works FANTASTIC and honestly, I was comparing to my lemo earlier with a thin drip tip on the lemo, this had more flavour. 0.8 build in there, I don't like going super low, using it from 18-25 watts depending on mood/ juice and heat I want.

Sometime I even build at around 1.2Ohms! Shocking to most lol, but I find I get more flavour, and it requires less power to get the same amount of vapour. I usually use the lemo V2 for higher ohm builds with less airflow.

You are right man. I have used a genuine subtank mini, this is on par with it 100%. I either lucked out and got some factory seconds cheap for me and cheyenne (hers is stainless steel) or the best clones I have ever seen in my life.

The code even works on the kanger site. So either they have copies of them, or they are seconds.

But like you said, it works FANTASTIC and honestly, I was comparing to my lemo earlier with a thin drip tip on the lemo, this had more flavour. 0.8 build in there, I don't like going super low, using it from 18-25 watts depending on mood/ juice and heat I want.

Sometime I even build at around 1.2Ohms! Shocking to most lol, but I find I get more flavour, and it requires less power to get the same amount of vapour. I usually use the lemo V2 for higher ohm builds with less airflow.
If the code goes in its gotta be genuine surely coz thats what the codes for i think i paid £25 for my genuine white subtank how much was yours?

Not sure about the code.

I was speaking to a vape shop owner during the week about clones and things and he said kanger stuff was a nightmare to tell if its genuine or not he was saying the sticker thingy and serial number has been cloned copied some how kanger are ment to be looking for another way to make sure you get an authentic device.maybe crap I don't know.

If the code goes in its gotta be genuine surely coz thats what the codes for i think i paid £25 for my genuine white subtank how much was yours?

It was £9.50 for the black one, about the same for the stainless steel for the missus. I got two perferctly acceptable subtanks, clone or not, for less than the price of one genuine.

Anyone who wants the SKU to the actual tank, as there is many on there, a lot are crap, PM me and I will send you the SKU so you can bag one for yourself.

I was speaking to a vape shop owner during the week about clones and things and he said kanger stuff was a nightmare to tell if its genuine or not he was saying the sticker thingy and serial number has been cloned copied some how kanger are ment to be looking for another way to make sure you get an authentic device.maybe crap I don't know.

I'm not sure, it also come with a Qr code to authentize it as well, I have not tried that one. But, the quality of this is so good, I can not imagine a 'real' (put in brackets as I believe mine might be, even the OCC coils were the right resistance) to be any better.

For less than a tenner, you get a great tank. I't is a pure 1:1 clone if it is a clone, takes genuine kanger parts as replacement such as tubes and such, and the tolerances seem too good to me. I think someone on fasttech either knows someone at Kanger, or actually works at kanger and they make sure they turn out a few that 'can't be sold' so they can sell themselves, as they probably get more selling it for nearly a tenner than their actual wage.

It was £9.50 for the black one, about the same for the stainless steel for the missus. I got two perferctly acceptable subtanks, clone or not, for less than the price of one genuine.

Anyone who wants the SKU to the actual tank, as there is many on there, a lot are crap, PM me and I will send you the SKU so you can bag one for yourself.
Wow clone or not sounds like a bargain congrats [emoji106]

Wow clone or not sounds like a bargain congrats [emoji106]

I jsut found a nice bonus too. I remembered I ordered a spare blue glass tube, and a green flat drip tip for Cheyenne that was meant to come with the package.

I emailed fasttech saying they had not arrived, then went through my bin and found the envelope the subtanks come in.

The glass and drip tip was in there, hidden under the receipt, and where it was so light I thought it was empty.

I hjad to send ~Fasttech an email apologising and saying I have got all items. Hopefully their translator can make sense of what happened lol.

Back
Top Bottom