What's new

Wire things

Soutie

Postman
So after being in the UK for a couple of months now I am in the position of needing to stock up on wire again, I am used to using Kidney Punch wire as there it has no aritficial taste and stays good for a really long time but i seem to be having a problem sourcing it locally over here.

Does anyone have recomendations on wire (and maybe even wick) and where to get them either locally or delivered at a resonable cost. Specifically I'm looking for 24g and 26g stainless, 26g Kanthal and 24g NI80

Crazy wire co, give them a Google or find em on eBay, have everything you could need

So after being in the UK for a couple of months now I am in the position of needing to stock up on wire again, I am used to using Kidney Punch wire as there it has no aritficial taste and stays good for a really long time but i seem to be having a problem sourcing it locally over here.

Does anyone have recomendations on wire (and maybe even wick) and where to get them either locally or delivered at a resonable cost. Specifically I'm looking for 24g and 26g stainless, 26g Kanthal and 24g NI80
I get mine from http://www.wireandstuff.co.uk/products/Vaping-Wire.html

Crazy wire co is quite cheap

If you do start getting into Clapton's etc I can't recommend coilology spools enough!

Hi mate,

Not an expert on this.
But are you you sure the name was Kidney Punch, or was it Kidney Puncher ?
As I have found some info on Kidney Puncher.

Regards badboybez

Hi mate,

Not an expert on this.
But are you you sure the name was Kidney Punch, or was it Kidney Puncher ?
As I have found some info on Kidney Puncher.

Regards badboybez

Yup thats it, Kidney Puncher wire, didnt have the spool with me when i posted this. It is by far the best wire I have used.

Yup thats it, Kidney Puncher wire, didnt have the spool with me when i posted this. It is by far the best wire I have used.

Hi mate,
Bit busy at the moment (another bloody blood test day)
But will try to get you some info this evening.

Back
Top Bottom