Innokin
What's new

Why does this happen? Augvape intake issues.

Jerri

Postman
So I have two Augvape intake single coil, RTA's. First one I bought vapes like a champ, no dry hits, no flooding, amazing flavour. So I bought another one.

Both have 3mm ID Ni80 fused claptons. Both wicked with cotton gods. Both wicked the same way etc. Both containing 80/20 drip hacks fruity eliquid.

As I said the first vapes like a champ, zero issues, the second dry hits constantly, or floods. When it does work there's very little flavour.

I'm close to chucking the second in the bin and ordering a different rta but I can't understand why one works flawlessly and the other doesn't.

E-liquids.com
So I have two Augvape intake single coil, RTA's. First one I bought vapes like a champ, no dry hits, no flooding, amazing flavour. So I bought another one.

Both have 3mm ID Ni80 fused claptons. Both wicked with cotton gods. Both wicked the same way etc. Both containing 80/20 drip hacks fruity eliquid.

As I said the first vapes like a champ, zero issues, the second dry hits constantly, or floods. When it does work there's very little flavour.

I'm close to chucking the second in the bin and ordering a different rta but I can't understand why one works flawlessly and the other doesn't.

You could try changing the o-rings in case they are causing pressure issues.

AcmeFog
Also be careful screwing it together because that internal section is easily broken. I enjoyed the intake but cracked that internal section without even realising it until going to rebuild it the other day.

Back
Top Bottom