POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Which RDA or RTA do you want to love but can't

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Mods and Devices' started by VVincent, Oct 23, 2018.

1. discog

discog Postman

I may have become spoiled by trying so many devices, or maybe it's just not for my kind of vape. I find that the O Atty X works best so far for devices with the "Haku" style airflow.

• Like Like x 1
  2. eightbitraptor

eightbitraptor Achiever

I can’t stand the 5. I do like the Prime though. It’s a nice vape on the smallest air hole. But it has its faults - the airflow ring keeps popping up in my pocket which is annoying and the build quality generally is not up to SvoeMesto’s usual high standards. The top cap feels a bit thin and crunchy to me.

Also I get a bit annoyed that they made the top cap shorter on the prime than previous tanks. Means it can be a pain to get off.

I prefer the vape to my Dvarw though - even though the Dvarw is way simpler and easier to live with.

Oh and to answer the original question - the Rose3 - everyone seems to love them, I think they’re a colossal pain in the arse and the vape (for me) isn’t worth the hassle.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ZT

ZT Super Moderator Staff Member

DAWRV - it looks great everyone loves it - I want it to be a regular usage device but for me its either a dry hit fest or a straw.

Ive tried every wicking method known to man.

4. Gitchy

Gitchy Achiever

Manta. I want to love it. The flavour from it is superb but I just can't get past the leaking. Don't know if it's my wicking or not but mine loves to piss juice all over my mods.

5. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

Never had much issue and once the oval juice hole collar was fitted it was perfect.

Mine was the berserker rda. It should be perfect. Everything is well designed. It's my favourite diameter for mtl but I just can't get the vape I want from it. Close but not quite.

6. Simon G

Simon G Legend

Nope, I like what I like and if I don't like it .... I don't like it and it goes.

I wish I liked bigger mods though. Because I don't, I feel quite limited by choice.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rickster

Rickster Achiever

^This^........I can't show love if it's not reciprocated.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Achiever

DROP.....and I’m not selling it before anyone asks!! Handy for 18350 series builds!