What's new

What's the word on brass attys?

Hey guys,

I've been eyeing the Kennedy 22" rda in brass to pair with my brass Vaponaute Jumbo Jet.

I think it would make for a very pretty combo all in brass, but I'm concerned with vaping off a brass deck -- does anybody have any knowledge on this?

From my research it seems like there's a ton of controversy circa 2013-2014 -- some say they heat releases lead, while others say it's lead-free and just as safe as stainless steel so long as you keep it clean and polished.

It does seem like it would be a tricky one to polish with the four air holes.

Also read that vaping off brass changes the taste of your juice, has anyone experienced this?

I can build the Kennedy to have a stainless steel deck with a brass cap -- albeit would look sleeker all in brass, but figure it's better to be safe than sorry -- especially as I got into to vaping to save my lungs from cigarette toxins... Plus the Jumbo Jet lip will hide the stainless deck.
I rec
Hey guys,

I've been eyeing the Kennedy 22" rda in brass to pair with my brass Vaponaute Jumbo Jet.

I think it would make for a very pretty combo all in brass, but I'm concerned with vaping off a brass deck -- does anybody have any knowledge on this?

From my research it seems like there's a ton of controversy circa 2013-2014 -- some say they heat releases lead, while others say it's lead-free and just as safe as stainless steel so long as you keep it clean and polished.

It does seem like it would be a tricky one to polish with the four air holes.

Also read that vaping off brass changes the taste of your juice, has anyone experienced this?

I can build the Kennedy to have a stainless steel deck with a brass cap -- albeit would look sleeker all in brass, but figure it's better to be safe than sorry -- especially as I got into to vaping to save my lungs from cigarette toxins... Plus the Jumbo Jet lip will hide the stainless deck.

Hi,
I recently bought a Kennedy vindicator kit in brass. To be honest keeping it clean and shiny is hard work and having known it I would've bought stainless Steel. I did feel a little change in flavour first but its just such a great kit to build on and vape .

I rec

Hi,
I recently bought a Kennedy vindicator kit in brass. To be honest keeping it clean and shiny is hard work and having known it I would've bought stainless Steel. I did feel a little change in flavour first but its just such a great kit to build on and vape .
I don't think OP is going to see your message, they haven't logged in for about 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom