What's new

What's the best single coil/flavour RDA?

The Gorge is good, the Tauren Solo is quite good, the RDA's I'm using most recently seem to be all Asmodus, the C4, Bunker and Point Blank.
I'm gonna give the tauren solo another go. I think that was quite an overlooked rda.

I like mine so much I'm looking for a second one, but can't find one anywhere (at least anywhere trustworthy).
Had this build in there for over a year (don't drip much) but when I do..... I fucking loves my Gorge
IMG_20191124_181340_715.jpg

Wotofo Nudge 22 is basically all I've used since last October - it's very much a squonking atty and comes with two top caps and two 810 driptips, I use the more restricted topcap and had been using the narrower of the driptips until I was given a 510 adapter (I got mine when I bought a mod second hand, not sure if it comes with the adapter as new, maybe as the one I was given is a perfect fit as the topcap is slightly recessed for it) Not the absolute pinnacle of flavour but very good - I run it with a 3mm ni80 coil at 0.2 on a wee mech squonk and the airflow is absolutely perfect for me :) I basically stopped buying atties because of it.
£20 or less new in numerous colours.

Wotofo Nudge 22 is basically all I've used since last October - it's very much a squonking atty and comes with two top caps and two 810 driptips, I use the more restricted topcap and had been using the narrower of the driptips until I was given a 510 adapter (I got mine when I bought a mod second hand, not sure if it comes with the adapter as new, maybe as the one I was given is a perfect fit as the topcap is slightly recessed for it) Not the absolute pinnacle of flavour but very good - I run it with a 3mm ni80 coil at 0.2 on a wee mech squonk and the airflow is absolutely perfect for me :) I basically stopped buying atties because of it.
£20 or less new in numerous colours.

I loved the 24mm Nudge. Seems to be harder to find the 22mm now though.

1574701675686988343729668332401.jpg
15747017018285581216455952919190.jpg

For purpose built single coil vaping, Death trap 2 is my go to. It is not cheap and it has a bit of getting used to required, but if you can get used to it's eccentric airflow as i have then it delivers flavour.

Have you thought of the Mjolnir from Cthulhu. I picked one up a few weeks back and haven’t used anything else since. I was never a fan of drippers before but this has converted me.

Back
Top Bottom