What's new

What build for wasp bf

So you're enjoying the Brochrome then?? Sound.

I did try the flattened SS but it ohm'd out too low for my tastes ( think I gave it away to @kamido ) but if you tried say 25g it might be worth considering too.

@vapemac - 24 or 25g Brochrome goes rather well in a Hadaly.....

I think I've done something wrong.... Huge clouds but I've not nailed the flavour.

What gauge did stevo send you?

25awg

Don't think it's the positioning because i've got it where I'd put ss coils and they've been working a treat. Wicking is fluffed and just touching the bottom of the deck and the coil was glowing evenly. I've missed something.

I've got decent clouds and flavour that will bend you over and anally probe you if your not careful. Just rewicked it with lots more cotton and it's even better. I'm getting major brain freeze from the juice now. Thank god I'm on nic free juice

I've got decent clouds and flavour that will bend you over and anally probe you if your not careful. Just rewicked it with lots more cotton and it's even better. I'm getting major brain freeze from the juice now. Thank god I'm on nic free juice

Could do with flavour a step below anal probing :D

I keep forgetting and then I take a vape and it like omg flavour overload. It is epic. By far the best vape I have ever had ever in all my vaping life.

25awg

Don't think it's the positioning because i've got it where I'd put ss coils and they've been working a treat. Wicking is fluffed and just touching the bottom of the deck and the coil was glowing evenly. I've missed something.
got a pic of the build??

got a pic of the build??
DSC_2057.JPG
DSC_2058.JPG

Lower the coil a smidge and check the fluffy wick isnae blocking the airholes.
I can see about 1.5mm of the arse end of my coil thro the airhole.

PS like the table cloth!!

So you're enjoying the Brochrome then?? Sound.

I did try the flattened SS but it ohm'd out too low for my tastes ( think I gave it away to @kamido ) but if you tried say 25g it might be worth considering too.

@vapemac - 24 or 25g Brochrome goes rather well in a Hadaly.....
yes you did old boy :)

Back
Top Bottom