What's new

What build for wasp bf

Royal Mail is excellent up here mate. Better, faster and cheaper than any courier. I can get a parcel from Brighton to Shetland in 24 hours. I've always used alien wire or the likes in My reg mods but using mechs more now you really have to get the balance right between flavour/clouds/battery. And it's a fine art to get all 3 in the right proportion. But 5 wraps of the bro is top notch. I don't even think I get this much flavour tasting juice from the bottle. Thanks again mate. Will get some ordered asap

Came home to a wee package on my doorstep. Just made a brochrome coil and wow where has this been all my life. Flavour for days. Will be ordering a few coils of it that's for sure. Cheers again buddy

My wee package of wire arrived today courtesy of @stevoknevo and I'm chomping at the bit to try the Brochrome out. No wasp yet, alas but gonna try it in the hadaly

Brochrome is the dogs bollocks. The flavour just punches you in the face. It's epic. Let me know what you think of it

Defo brochrome it's unbelievable. It is now my wire of choice. Gonna order a few coils when I get paid.

Defo brochrome it's unbelievable. It is now my wire of choice. Gonna order a few coils when I get paid.
i must say since i started useing ni80/ brocrome i havent used kanthal that just sits in the cupboard now

It is tonguetastic. Embra sent a short length so I'll get another 3 coils made which will keep me going till I get an order placed. Then I will recoil all 16 atties with brochrome lol. I do have a 30m coil of ni80 26 gauge on its way from china which I ordered 3 weeks ago.

So you're enjoying the Brochrome then?? Sound.

I did try the flattened SS but it ohm'd out too low for my tastes ( think I gave it away to @kamido ) but if you tried say 25g it might be worth considering too.

@vapemac - 24 or 25g Brochrome goes rather well in a Hadaly.....

I don't care what the question is brochrome is the answer. Just put a coil in my ammit 25 and it's rocking. Vaping just got very interesting lol

Back
Top Bottom