What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What about these ... these look any good?

vivi tanks are great lil things, check out some reviews down in the review section :)

There are a few versions out, ones better than others ect. you know how it goes :)

I have vivi novas .. I assume these are not related?

Theyre basically the same thing just set up different, they have the tank at the bottom, the wick feeds the juice to the top of the atty. Same principle. Different design!

cool :) ill try rebuilding my nova wicks first .. then may give one of these a go :)

I have one of these...will put my phone on charge and post some pics showing the problem with them.

ECW sell them for 9.99

ahh .. they do have some problems then ?

It looks pretty good ontop of my Argento-L

View attachment 1229

First problem is it comes pre-coiled, with what has to be the most poor excuse of a coil I have ever seen! Full of hot spots, stupidly loose around the wick and it was about 3.2 ohms...so on the Argento-L at 3.7v it wasnt to great.

They have coiled it using resistance wire and no resistance wire....no idea why...it just seems to complicate things!!!!

View attachment 1230

As you can see, you get alot of condensation in the atomizer chamber bay.
This is because the airhole is in the center pin, which runs up through a pole in the center of the tank.
I plan on blocking this up in the future and drilling a hole in the top atomizer chamber to see if this helps.

Also you cant change the drip tip as its part of the top cap, so if you dont like the king kong driptips then you wont like this tank....

Perfect for PF as from her video I know she likes a big one between her lips (i let you all interpret that how you wish)

I watched several reviews this morning bleary eyed and im sure I watched Scott building the coil on the the steam machine or the Did with a no resistance wire and a resistance wire .... And my eyes glazed at that point!

Back
Top Bottom