What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wasp nano rdta questions....

bobsyeruncle

Postman
Just got this and find it whistles when the airflow is fully open.
Anyone else experiencing this.

It has a plastic top cap, and it tastes "plisticky" when vaping.
Anyone else finding this?

Cheers

It's a hard one to keep quiet the wasp lol... coil diameter and placement play a big part in it. I find the coil so you can just see the bottom through the air holes best for flavour but I've seen others recommend it lower so have a play and see what suits you. I also stick a 510 drip tip on top too I just don't like the feel of it without one

I have wanted to put a drip tip on mine but get this feeling it's not the way it was intended and take it off

I have wanted to put a drip tip on mine but get this feeling it's not the way it was intended and take it off
I didnt spot it was the rdta Im talking about the rda but I presume the top part is the same? If so using a drip tip seems quite a common thing to do with them

I didnt spot it was the rdta Im talking about the rda but I presume the top part is the same? If so using a drip tip seems quite a common thing to do with them
Yeah, the top is the same.
I'll have another go with a drip tip.

Looks good with a stainless drip tip I think......

20170927_222035_001.jpg

Put an N80 fused clapton 0.34 ohm coil in with a thicker wick, and at 40W the flavour is great. No whistling now.
Happy days.

20170927_232501.jpg

Last edited:
Do you shut the bit that traps the cotton at all? Got mine today, set it up... seems... okay?

Not bad, but hardly overwhelmed yet.

Back
Top Bottom