What's new

Vivi rebuildable

I must admit I am tempted to try one too... although PBursado was pretty scathing of it

Mind you he hated Vision eGos too which I am a fan of...
Cheers,
DocVape

Last edited by a moderator:
I initially saw this video and greatly respect his views and reviews but after a little searching I also heard some folks are enjoying them after drilling out the wick holes and adding more air flow. Just not sure if I'm ready for that much modding. Tweaking my ce2s is one thing but this is the next step up the ladder. And bear in mind I am the woman who nearly drilled through a wall into her mothers head so my record with drilling isn't the best, lol!

I am sure that it can't be too hard to drill out the holes, but...
bear in mind I am the woman who nearly drilled through a wall into her mothers head so my record with drilling isn't the best, lol!
Given the fact I cannot for the life of me visualize how you actually did that (Was she listening on the other side of the wall for the drill bit??!!) maybe its best to get someone else to mod one for you! :p

She was in bed reading a book when I decided to put up shelves. Seriously if I'd been a couple of centemtres to the right I would have got her! Luckily my OH is an engineer, and my own DIY skills in the last 15 years have improved, but folks still give me a wide berth when I pick up power tools :D

She was in bed reading a book when I decided to put up shelves. Seriously if I'd been a couple of centemtres to the right I would have got her! Luckily my OH is an engineer, and my own DIY skills in the last 15 years have improved, but folks still give me a wide berth when I pick up power tools :D

Lol PF :lol:

Back
Top Bottom