What's new

Vivi R, any good?

jimsie33

Postman
6thday.jpgStill searching for a rebuildable and came across the vivi r, just wondering what they're like or whether to hold off for an Aga-s/t?

Last edited by a moderator:
My aga-s is my favourite of my 3 rebuiladables by quite a long way. For the price I really don't think you can go wrong. I haven't seen any complain about the t either. On the other hand I haven heard anything about the vivi r!

Will wait till Ivapour-elixir has them back in stock, should be soo fingers crossed. Cheers Purplefowler :)

Only just noticed it's Purplefowler, Thought it was Purpleflower :D

I have a Vivi R, it was my second "proper" rebuildable after the Vision Eternity. It's ok for the money, looks a bit cheap and was too airy for me, although that is personal preference as opposed to a design flaw. All I can say is "it's ok", but thats all I can say about any of the rebuildables I've tried (VE, Vivi R and Aga-T, so only low end ones). I am firmly a ViviNova kind of guy, I have decided.

Tried the Vivi Nova, and I liked it, but now on my R-Tank, and absolutely love it. Best purchase I've made in a long while.

I enjoy an airy draw, and rewicking is substantially easier than with the vivi nova.

Note, out of rebuildables, I've only tried the nova and the r-tank.

Cheers Lord Grim and modem7,
So Lord grim, you didn't think much of the Aga-t then? Apart from the leak on my nova it's fine, plenty of vapour :) Just wanted a stainless rebuildable for my new shiny when it gets here :) and also for the genesis wicks.

To be fair, I haven't really put it through it's paces. It is my first genesis and it could be that I haven't quite sussed it out yet. And I haven't tried it with standard wick n wire yet, so I'm not really in a position to judge it

I know PF likes her aga-s. Aga-t would be better for a genesis wick I guess as it's a bit wider. Will decide soon and order :)

I only use mesh on my aga-s now and have had no problem. I find it is easier to use with the smaller working area. I might have just got lucky but I've recoiled it loads of times now and have had no issues with hot spots, nothing that a quick wiggle doesn't sort out.

Back
Top Bottom