Vape Superstore
What's new

Vision eternity/ wick+wire noob questions.

Tromain

Learned Ape
Hey everyone, so I've got myself a vision eternity rebuildable atty, it ame with 3 pre made coil and wick setups read to be put on, but what is the best wire and wick to use for when I begin making my own?

Where is the best/cheapest place to get the needed wick/wire?

Also how many wraps are needed for optimal performance? I've seen mention of anything from 2 - 7 wraps but I know nothing about how the whole resistance thing works, such as more wraps = higher res(or lower res.. no clue!) currently using this on a 18650 joyetech mega battery(ego casing with a 18650 in it) but will be using it on my lavatube once I figure out why it won't fire on the LT.

Thanks in advance for the flood of information I know is bound to fall on my head! XD

Innokin
Hi Tromain, I got my wire and wick from @stealthvape. You really need an ohm metre unless the lava tube can read your Atty ohms (when you get it firing). The thicker the wire gauge the lower the ohms also the length/winds makes a difference the more winds/length the higher the resistance.

Sure somebody else can explain it better :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, no meters in the house, but I am looking at a couple on ebay :)
Right now I'm set so I wont need anything for at least a couple months, so just looking at what I will need in the future, main thing I need to find out is things like .15 wire? .20? .25? What thickness of wick.. 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm?

So many choices out there and I spent a while googling about and just couldn't find a definate answer as to what is best for the vision eternity.

Cheers for the advice about stealthvape though :)

Vape Green
U need 36 im looking for it too thiker u cant push the pins on

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Just looked at the chart on stealthvape 36 = 0.13

Elux
Wow, major thread revival! last post here was me at the end of 2012!

The VE was a lovely dripper but the posts to be blunt were shyte. Lasted 6-7 months before one of the posts began to wobble and then snapped off, and that was with me being gentle. These days it's all about my mini-DID clone =p

AcmeFog
Didnt know u could use modded pins but am looking forward to my next dripper wen I decide wat its to be I want a 3 post is all I know. Still a noobie.

Back
Top Bottom