What's new

Vision Eternity Rebuildable - from Gotvapes USA

Digicig

Postman
Just ordered on of these out of curiosity - and the GV hype
wink.png

Could be a great introduction to rebuilables - with a couple of options too! Love the Disclaimer too ;)
UK Vendor imminent i'm sure!

GotVapes Advanced

GotVapes VISION Eternity Rebuildable Atomizer
£20.14
GotVapes Exclusive WORLD PREMIERE: The Revolutionary VISION Eternity Rebuildable Atomizer. Designed and manufactured by VISION.

The aesthetic beauty of this rebuildable workhorse belies the pride of the quality of workmanship in this revolutionary and easy to rebuild atomizer.

No longer are precision screw drivers needed to disassemble and install new coil and wick. Simply coil your wick and insert your coil in the poles, snap on to the posts of the Eternity, then trim your coil and you are ready to vape in either of two ways: Use a traditional dripping method with one BIG difference - this will take up to 40 drops of eLiquid. Or you can use an ego-c or ego-t style tank with the included extra cone. A much improved piercing rod makes a larger hole and provides other technology that works very very well as opposed to the foibles many experience with a regular ego-t set-up.

VISION has worked long and hard to make the ULTIMATE Rebuildable Atomizer! Both in design, packaging, testing and development in a high quality-assured environment. The quality and beauty you see in the product and packaging reflects the dedication VISION has had towards this product.

The VISION Eternity is made of quality, highly polished chrome plated pure brass and included in your 6 piece set up is a beautiful ribbed eGo sleeve cover you can use optionally at the base that threads onto your outside eGo threads.

What you receive with your VISION Eternity Rebuildable Kit:
6 piece kit including: Chrome-plated 510 pawn drip tip, atomizer resevoir, Vision spiked feeding base, pre-coiled and wicked rebuildable atomizer and coil base (uses a 510 connection), eGo threaded sleeve (used optionally if you have an ego, to streamline the look of your set-up)
Extra coil and wick - the resistance of included coil is 1.8-2.0 ohm.
Beautiful presentation cushioned tin with hinged flip top.
4 page full-color mini instruction manual

Please note that this is an advanced vaping device. DO NOT purchase if you are not comfortable or experienced with this. There are no returns on this product including claims that the included coils are faulty - YOU are the one who assembles this! All technical discussion and advice for use must be carried out in our forum on ECF at: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gotvapes. PLEASE - Do not start a ticket to discuss usage of this product in our ticket system!. If you are not comfortable with this arrangement we would urge you to instead purchase one of our other cartomizer products, not in this advanced section. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding!

Important Note:

Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.

Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.

This is because:

1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted about these before they were even released :) I had to remove the post because I was asked nicely by the Vendor and Manufacturer :D So glad they are out now!

Apparently Abe's got some due - so watch out for Liberty Flights if thee don't wish to go to Gotvapes ;)

I sure hope Got Vapes decides to come to the UK :) Nothing against Abe, GotVapes is a great respected supplier!

Thanks for the heads up digi
I wonder if they'll bring out a genesis version of this? I love the looks, but am finding dripping a faff with the rebuildable I purchased recently and not keen on Bulli-style rebuildables because of the tanks - Heres hoping!
Cheers,
DocVape

Looking like version 2.5 should be awesome - if the Vivi Nova's are anythong to go by ;)
:64:

Looking at the ECF thread - there's some good reports as well as some bad - i'll find out meself next week and report back - Chinese QC up to its usual high standards :hopelessness:

Amazingly - received mine today - 6 days from the US - most impressive :D
Out of the Box - metered in at 1.7 Ohms - Vapour Production Excellent, Flavour Good (very slightly muted compared to me BiM rebuildable from VW) and OK TH.
The tank option mutes flavour but less so than an eGo-T - but as i can fir 25 drops in without it leaking - not going to use the tank option anyway :)
Working well with the Vision Spinner at 3.8V's

Back
Top Bottom