What's new

Vendor

Flymi

Initiate
Hey all,

I'm trying to find a site to purcahse the Griffin 25 plus, as it looks like an awesome tank. However the sites i know don't seem to have it, or are sold out. Does anyone know any reputable uk vendors that have it in stock? Ideally wiith next day delivery.

Thanks

Not available in the U.K. Now due to TPD. Tanks are restricted to 2ml now, so you would have to order from overseas. Try fasttech or gearbest.

Ah thanks, me being me forgot all about the dam tank limit part of TPD haha. Wondered why I couldn't find it on amaon. Is it just fasttech.com? Heard them a few times on here but never seen them.

Yep, that's the one. Used them quite a few times and no problems. Prices are good but you have to wait a while. If you select 'express epacket' (think that's the name) it is a bit quicker.

Hey all,

I'm trying to find a site to purcahse the Griffin 25 plus, as it looks like an awesome tank. However the sites i know don't seem to have it, or are sold out. Does anyone know any reputable uk vendors that have it in stock? Ideally wiith next day delivery.

Thanks
Wait till you get till 100 posts and bang a request in the wanted section of the classifieds.. Im sure there will be an ape or 2 thats got one going spare...

As far as I know, not a lot of difference. I have the original 25, was a bugger to get the hang of but performance is really good. Think there is similar issues with the plus but haven't used it

Back
Top Bottom