What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Variable power settings

Bigwhiterabbitt

Postman
Just fired up the ZMAX MINI I got from a member here (thanks Darren) after an unbearable wait for new batterys. Ordered them from the South of Ireland, I live in the North. Coulda walked down n got them quicker lol.. Absolutely lovely bita kit, should keep me very happy (for a while I hope lol).
I've been chompin away on El Toro's Virginia Prime all week and absolutely lovin it in Smoktech duel coil cartomizers. They seem to give me a bit more flavour than any of the CE's or the Mini Nova I've tried. It's 1.5 ohm and I've found 3.7v or so gives a little bit of sweetness to it. Can anyone give me a ball park as to what wattage that would equate to if I switch to variable power mode?

Last edited:
That calculator's spot on.. sweet spot at 9 watts 8.5 too low 9.5 too high 9 bang on.. thanks again

Back
Top Bottom