What's new

Vapingthings genesis mini and maxi style atomisers

how come this always happens to me i hummed & hared about a Maximus and when i order one some one earlier posted a thread about a cheaper version of the same thing then DocVape posts this lol pulling what's left of my hair out now lol

I suppose that is life

how come this always happens to me i hummed & hared about a Maximus and when i order one some one earlier posted a thread about a cheaper version of the same thing then @DocVape posts this lol pulling what's left of my hair out now lol

I suppose that is life
At least with the maximus you know that it is generally well received. It would appear that this one is new to the market so no bugger has tried one before. May be a false economy - consider me the beta tester for you!

Cheers,
DocVape

Last edited:
So the maxi arrived today and I am vaping on it as we speak. Not the highest quality atomiser in the world, but can't grumble for the price so far...
It came ready wicked and coiled. But the coil was so badly done that it was hot spot central - a blind man could have done better. :pirate: I have recoiled it now and it is vaping pretty well, no hot spots and sizzling away.
Bug bears so far - wick and air hole don't line up and won't take my nicer 510 drip tips.:20: Apart from that pretty good for a cheap genesis atty.:smiley_simmons:
Cheers,
DocVape

was looking at that one myself today when I bought the pheonix off the site. wasnt to sure about it as it would be my first rebuildable is it woth a punt Doc ?

I'll try and sort some pics later for it. In all honesty I would not want to recommend or reject this yet. I like to give things a fair crack of the whip before I decide if they are shite or not...
At the moment it's not vaping great but I think that's the air hole not lining up and I think it isn't wicking too well with the wick that came in it. I need to make a new wick and get an o-ring on it before I decide!
Cheers,
DocVape

Ok Stig41 here ya go...
IMG_0242.jpgIMG_0243.jpgIMG_0244.jpgIMG_0245.jpg

Hopefully these show you what you need!
Cheers,
DocVape

Back
Top Bottom