What's new

VapeCige VTBox200

2 maybe 3 hours tops, ive got my wh set to 14 my battery test came out at 14.08

ive also got my screen set to read pack voltage and battery percentage to get an idea of how much it sags, and it sags about 1V on a 0.2 coil at 70w

Is there any news of higher capacity batteries which will fit?

Really enjoying the mod but i get weak battery after just 2 hours at 70w :(

I think you've got a dodgy battery pack, I've been running mine on 70w all day using a Velocity with Dual Ti01 coils coming in at 0.17 ohms, after using it quite frequently all day (Chain vaped the 90 minute drive to work and the same on the way home, plus pretty hefty usage between jobs) I've got around 40% battery left...

I dont use temp control, but i have noticed that people who do seem to get really good battery life out of it.

If it is a dodgy pack, are there any you would recommend replacing it with?

I dont use temp control, but i have noticed that people who do seem to get really good battery life out of it.

If it is a dodgy pack, are there any you would recommend replacing it with?

Thers a list of them on the Evolv DNA200 early adopters forum, and if you don't mind spending a bit the you can get some really nice packs from Maxamps...

LiPo 1300 3S 11.1v Battery Pack

Last edited:
Thers a list of them on the Evolv DNA200 early adopters forum, and if you don't mind spending a bit the you can get some really nice packs from Maxamps...

Im ok with spending, its waiting for a parcel from USA i don't like ;)

The chip is great, but i cant use it as a daily mod because either the battery is crap or the chip is eating battery (battery drops even sat in the car not being used)

Also, we did pay for an 1800mah mod, which it clearly isnt. we shouldnt have to modify it up to the spec it should have arrived at.

Edit: This morning i took it off from a full charge, only refilled my dripper twice and its down to 85%

Using a 0.22 build and 100w

Hits hard as hell but my series box lasts longer with a couple of 25rs

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1444136015.340672.jpgone off [emoji12][emoji100][emoji100][emoji106] I'll keep this for spares my mates ex vt box DNA 200 trashed literally [emoji29]ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1444136389.040143.jpg. The good the bad and the ugly [emoji12]

Last edited:
Any news on the new batteries? I have tried to contact vape cige numerous times to just be ignored.

Last edited:
Anyone went ahead and replaced the enclosure/battery? thinking about going that route, fancy a change up!

Does anyone hand counts details for @rob-o-cop? I've tried messaging him for two weeks now and not able to get hold of him through POTV.

Back
Top Bottom