What's new

VapeCige VTBox200

Can the connectors and leads not be modded to fit down in the recess with the chip?

I am well aware that we shouldnt have to they claim it has an 1800mah battery anyway

Ok, I've taken a slightly roundabout/cheating route on this. :)
I've stuck me head back into an RC forum in the hope of tapping into the LiPo guru knowlage base. I've given them a 'base line' of max size, 1800mAh & 35c. I also posted a link to the MaxAmps '100c' 3s. The first comment on that has been, SPENDY ! Followed by, 'I'll upload some links' to an eBay seller he uses regularly, and exceed 1800mAh. Be interesting to see what the RC users come up with. :)

VT box DNA200 by VapeCige

Ok, I've taken a slightly roundabout/cheating route on this. :)
I've stuck me head back into an RC forum in the hope of tapping into the LiPo guru knowlage base. I've given them a 'base line' of max size, 1800mAh & 35c. I also posted a link to the MaxAmps '100c' 3s. The first comment on that has been, SPENDY ! Followed by, 'I'll upload some links' to an eBay seller he uses regularly, and exceed 1800mAh. Be interesting to see what the RC users come up with. :)

my friend has been to an rc shop re our battery in vt box.. theres no way that our battery is 1800mah..advised to change settings back to 14.43wh ...also the lion batterys are fairly substandard batterys for rc apparantly..also the 1800mah battery from maxamps.com will not in our opinion fit into the vt box..also the quick charge will only work if the battery is removed from the mod and charged on a normal lippo charger..solution for now was to buy one 1300 battery to test the difference between the two....will post again when i have the findings of the purchased battery.. ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1443613778.841057.jpg

Last edited:
So my box finally arrived this afternoon. Wrong colour and both sides are attached with the hex screws.

Not a happy bunny, especially regarding the colour :(

Hq2JTUX.png

Last edited:
So my box finally arrived this afternoon. Wrong colour and both sides are attached with the hex screws.

Not a happy bunny, especially regarding the colour :(

On the upside, the s/n and hex screws means it won't be duff like the first run.

Where was it from?

On the upside, the s/n and hex screws means it won't be duff like the first run.

Where was it from?

Gearcunts

I'm not too fussed with the screws, in fact, after that battle getting the battery and cables back in, they are probably for the best.

Really wanted a black and white one though.

The colour is starting to grown on me, and I know it's a better finish, what with it being being anodized, but still... :(

Gearcunts

I'm not too fussed with the screws, in fact, after that battle getting the battery and cables back in, they are probably for the best.

Really wanted a black and white one though.

The colour is starting to grown on me, and I know it's a better finish, what with it being being anodized, but still... :(

I preferred the finish and look of the red one, the white doesn't really do it for me.

Gearbest sent me the wrong colour mod with the only order I'll ever make with them. Not the sharpest tools in the box.

Is there any news of higher capacity batteries which will fit?

Really enjoying the mod but i get weak battery after just 2 hours at 70w :(

Bear with me peoples.

Struck me that this thread had run its course but discussion hadn't. I'm going to open a VTbox thread and try to move across some of these posts.

This will probably go tits so I'll post a link to the new thread here too.

Back
Top Bottom