What's new

VapeCige VTBox200

I don't think it's as big as you think it is. Do we have any actual dimensions of it? Looking at the pics and scaling the size of the screen or even the micro usb it's not that big for what it is. I often find my vape gear smaller than I think they are when looking pics or even videos.

I don't think it's as big as you think it is. Do we have any actual dimensions of it? Looking at the pics and scaling the size of the screen or even the micro usb it's not that big for what it is. I often find my vape gear smaller than I think they are when looking pics or even videos.
"Product size (L x W x H) : 9.9 x 3.2 x 5.5 cm / 3.89 x 1.26 x 2.16 inches" from the VapeCige Facebook.
There's also some in hand photos over there [emoji3]

Last edited:
"Product size (L x W x H) : 9.9 x 3.2 x 5.5 cm / 3.89 x 1.26 x 2.16 inches" from the VapeCige Facebook.

Meh,,,, it's a fair size I suppose, not really a stealth mod:p But it's still not bad for what it is. It's probably a bit fatter than we're used to at 32mm, height and width is pretty comparable to my Tan mod.

Don't do facebook, any chance of pulling some of the pics over here?

Here's the photos from the FB page, cannot wait to get my mitts on this! The size for me is not an issue. I only really vape in the house when I'm watching a film or playing games... Strange choice of timing haha

uploadfromtaptalk1439535457421.jpguploadfromtaptalk1439535464706.jpguploadfromtaptalk1439535471315.jpg

Back
Top Bottom