What's new

Vapeasy dotEasy MTL RBA for dotMod dotAIO Pod System

Hulk24

Initiate
Vapeasy RBA MTL RBA for Dotmod AIO dotAIO! It' looks wonderful!!

LuyDARx.jpg

pTPiMRI.jpg

i57iciV.jpg

QVV6ttR.jpg

CDGvZel.jpg

H8nxCpy.jpg

PllyRrx.jpg

Saw that on 3fvape earlier, listed as pre order though.
Got an Ohm AIO on its way, so I may give it a try.

Would rather buy another dotshell style (same price) than waste money on a rba that might be abit pants like the ohmvape/dot aio one was

Would rather buy another dotshell style (same price) than waste money on a rba that might be abit pants like the ohmvape/dot aio one was
Could you post the product link? I also want to have a look!

Have you bought anything from 3f? Do you knoe how long about the usual arrival time? Thanks buddy.
Ive bought a few bits from 3fvape recently, used to use fasttech mostly but after hearing the delivery complaints with fasttech i moved to 3f. Both my orders with them came in around 10 days using the china ems shipping option.

Have you bought anything from 3f? Do you knoe how long about the usual arrival time? Thanks buddy.

I got the Ohm AIO off there, ordered on the 24/25 of July, got shipping notification on Monday. From what I've seen its usually about 2 weeks to arrive, but this is the first order I've placed with them!

Ive bought a few bits from 3fvape recently, used to use fasttech mostly but after hearing the delivery complaints with fasttech i moved to 3f. Both my orders with them came in around 10 days using the china ems shipping option.
Very useful! Thank you !

Back
Top Bottom