What's new

Vandy Vape Pyro 24 whistling!

JEmpire

Postman
I bought the new vandy vape pyro 24 rdta and no matter where I place the coils, it seems to just keep whistling when I take a draw.

I did buy a Kennedy goon drip tip from eBay and that might be the cause but I'm not too sure.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix the whistling - thanks?

PS: what coil is best for flavour? I originally had the fused Clapton coils but my ejuice ruined the coil. So I put in twisted fused Clapton and the flavour is very muted. Is this the case with twisted coils?

I found my wasp nano whistled.
Then I noticed it only whistles if there's juice on the underside of the cap.
Quick clean and bobsyeruncle.

Have you tried shutting off the airflow just slightly ? I'm sure I watched a review of that rdta recently and they suggested doing that for that exact problem can't mind who's review it was

I found my wasp nano whistled.
Then I noticed it only whistles if there's juice on the underside of the cap.
Quick clean and bobsyeruncle.

Yeah I cleaned mine, but nothing happened.

Have you tried shutting off the airflow just slightly ? I'm sure I watched a review of that rdta recently and they suggested doing that for that exact problem can't mind who's review it was

Yeah I tried that - I had to shut it almost all the way though and not a fan of the tight draw.

I'm really stuck with what to do - I've gone through so much wire to get the exact position they say - which is to make the coil out so you can see them directly from the airflow holes.

However, I've seen reviews and their coils seem to be really high. Is it better to do the coils higher or lower?

Back
Top Bottom