What's new

Vandy vape mesh strips

Ok, new question.
Other than the kylin, which rta's can fit vandy vape strips in them?

Sorry for being lazy and asking, just hopin someone could tell me.

All the Profiles, SC mesh decks for Supreme, Plus Ragnar & series for the Titan off the top of my head. Also the Zeus mesh deck if you fancy a bit of alteration to the clamps. Personally the Woofo strips are better.

All the Profiles, SC mesh decks for Supreme, Plus Ragnar & series for the Titan off the top of my head. Also the Zeus mesh deck if you fancy a bit of alteration to the clamps. Personally the Woofo strips are better.
Vandy vape has some .37 and .43 ohm ss316L strips tho that i wanna try..

I was just kinda pondering seeing how a mesh deck at those higher resistances compares to a single coil.

What kinda alterations exactly on the zeus?
I think i saw something once about a tab that needs to be shaved down or u need to cut a notch in the mesh strip?

Vandy vape has some .37 and .43 ohm ss316L strips tho that i wanna try..

I was just kinda pondering seeing how a mesh deck at those higher resistances compares to a single coil.

What kinda alterations exactly on the zeus?
I think i saw something once about a tab that needs to be shaved down or u need to cut a notch in the mesh strip?
Dremel to remove the end lugs on the clamps. Link to the .37 & .43ohm mesh as the lowest on the website is 0.2ohm.

Dremel to remove the end lugs on the clamps. Link to the .37 & .43ohm mesh as the lowest on the website is 0.2ohm.
Pm sent its in the first drop down 'type'
Yes, i noticed that too about their website, there r a few things on their website need to be cleaned up

Now I know you're asking about the mesh on a roll, the highest I can get is 0.2ohm & that's cutting length to 17mm. May I ask why you want higher ohm.

Now I know you're asking about the mesh on a roll, the highest I can get is 0.2ohm & that's cutting length to 17mm. May I ask why you want higher ohm.
No, they r spools, i mispoke.
I like vaping at that higher resistance/lower wattage, n i get a really good hit off a single coil at 25-30 watts, so i wanna see how it compares, plus i use single battery mods (but the reality is i have so many mods now n leave the house so little that its not really about battery life)

It also seems like a huge waste of cotton tbh, but with my eyes n fingers getting older it also seems like it might be easier to build

Ahh sh@t, u gotta cut em the right length? I was hopin they would be perforated or somethin so u could just break one off at a time

Ahh sh@t, u gotta cut em the right length? I was hopin they would be perforated or somethin so u could just break one off at a time
No it's just sheet mesh on a roll. Depending on deck it could be length & width.
Mesh by it's very nature is a cooler vape than the equivalent resistance coil & there's no residual heat. I can run the Profile Unity as low as 45w but much lower & you'll start getting juice in the mouth as there's not enough heat to evaporate it. As for life of wicks, that'll depend a great deal on the juice & sweetners. I get a minimum of a week but average around 2 before rewicking & as long as you don't deform the mesh, a quick low power dry burn & rinse & it's good to go again.

Back
Top Bottom