Innokin
What's new

Vandy Vape Mato TPD Tank

AquaticGnu

Postman
Just got the Mato from Grey Haze and the tank thats installed has some kind of plug in it, which I can't get out and obviously won't hold any liquid or the steel wires. Is the bit they've stuck in the middle supposed to be removable?

Attachments

• 20200511_163452.jpg
    20200511_163452.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 132
Royal Flush Vape
AcmeFog
for fuck’s sake, so it’s a useless lump of metal hahah. Cost £40 as well. Is it meant to come from GreyHaze or ordered separately from China?

Pissed me off too, I was raging

Greyhaze should've been sent the tanks. Mine was from NewVaping & they just forgot to send me one

Pissed me off too, I was raging

Greyhaze should've been sent the tanks. Mine was from NewVaping & they just forgot to send me one

Did it say on the Newvaping website that it had a silicone plug instead of a tank? On Grey Haze it just said 2ml capacity.. so I stupidly assumed it came with a tank haha. Would’ve just got a Brundlehide if I’d known

Vape Superstore
Did it say on the Newvaping website that it had a silicone plug instead of a tank? On Grey Haze it just said 2ml capacity.. so I stupidly assumed it came with a tank haha. Would’ve just got a Brundlehide if I’d known

No, they said 2ml too so I assumed it would come with a silicone plug

No, they said 2ml too so I assumed it would come with a silicone plug

The tank section just arrives. Seems to be bigger than 2ml, haven’t measured it though. Regardless, it was worth the wait. This is a tasty tank. Really nice.

Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom