What's new

v2.1

mattmee

Postman
i got it,bloody hell,i got it,watched the video on using the drill bit method that carlos sent me and its vaping like a dream,for a minute anyway,lol:2thumbsup::2thumbsup:,so cheers guys and gals,top peeps,top forum,cheers

You'll soon find it a doddle the more you do the quicker you'll get

Glad you got it sorted mate, chuffed for ya. Matt did you have your name on the orion list, I have mine on there and heard it can take a couple of months to receive a request of payment, well i hope its no ealier than feb now skint lol

yes i did mate but it was a bit of a suprise,i heard the waiting list was forever,so had to pass it by the misses first"you know how it is"to put my name down,anyway i said don't worry it will b a while before i get an email requesting payment,bugger me the email came through that evening"shit"try explaining that one a week before crimbo,so paid the money(saturday)and thursday morn it was at my door from germany,so really dont know how that happened mate,,i have read so many articles,threads ect about how long it takes,so yeah,happy days but still a bit miffed,if by some reason it was a mistake on there behalf and somehow i jumped the queue i appologise to everyone who is still waiting,lol.the only thing i can think of is that the v3 is inbound so maybe hes getting shot of all the v2.1 orders,i dunno,when did you put ur name down?

23rd of dec mate, no 533 on the list with 6 infront of me for a v2.1, saw your name must of been on teh batch just before Xmas. I'm guessing i will be on the next run. if its before 1st feb i'll have to miss it lol.

Carl

it was just wraping the coil around a 2mm drill bit,then putting the drill bit into the tank,connecting the coil,slide out the drill bit,give it a couple short bursts of power then slide in the wick,dont know how it works better than wrapping it straight around the wick but it worked for me,well, for most of the day anyway.i'm still in two minds wether to keep it or not,had to do more faffing last night and this morning so jurys out at the moment mate.am so used to just picking up ego and vivi and vaping away,so i may just look at some battery mods vv vw ect,as i said jurys out:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

hi todd,i think it was u doing the demo,if it was,sorry for explaining ur own tutorial,lol,good stuff though:imstupid

LOL, mate you made my bloody year so far :D

Only the 10th and had my first right rib aching laugh, you little star ;)

It can be a faff but once set up and vaping, that should be you for a couple of weeks, after that just dry burn the coil and have another 2 weeks, then change the coil for a new one but keep the wick.

No faff at all ;)

All the best

Todd

Back
Top Bottom