What's new

UD Goliath

I don't get leaks mate, only one if I remember correctly, so let us know how you get on, I'm sure you'll love it mate.

Shit man I love it already and I ain't even ordered it yet! I'm starting to think Youde are my heros! Flying off on holiday Friday...I'll order it from abroad when the mrs is distracted :sinister:

Shit man I love it already and I ain't even ordered it yet! I'm starting to think Youde are my heros! Flying off on holiday Friday...I'll order it from abroad when the mrs is distracted :sinister:

Im liking the Goblin more than the Goliath. Even though I got the Goliath first. For the amount of juice the Goliath uses I don't think it offers anymore than the Goblin. I finished a full tank of juice in the Goliath the other day in about 40 mins of use. Used it abit to and from work for 10 mins each way, then on a break at work for 15 mins. The Goblin is nowhere near like that. I'm glad I've got one, but I tend to pick the Goblin up instead of the Goliath. They are both running the exact same build. I haven't really had a leak from either of them, you just need to make sure you wipe up the excess juice after filling. From the control ring on the Goliath and the screw hole on the Goblin. Neither of them are as fussy as the Lemo 2 for wicking.

There's a Goblin Mini (confused?) coming out as well as the Goliath II. Ray Lo Vapes said on the Facebook comments (Youdes Page) that the Goliath II is at least a few months out yet. I'll still pick one up when they are released.

Gearbest have said that they won't be getting in anymore Goblins now, as Youde have stopped making them. Not sure what the situation is with the Goliath with Gearbest is? I wouldn't pay £30 for the Goliath now after using it but I would for the Goblin, and if I was looking for another I'd pick up another Goblin instead. In fact I was going to but as GB aren't getting anymore I went with a Cthulhu instead.

I am liking Youdes stuff though, the Zephyrus is going to piss all over all these Subtank things. 5ml tank, takes stock coils and has a 4 post RBA section. I don't use stock coils but for anyone who does, then the RBA looks like a smaller version of the Goblins deck. Dont think a Subtank Mini is going to stand up to one of them.

Agreed. Goliath drinks juice like no other tank. I still love it though. Still getting a bit of leakage from goblin screw hole even with an o ring.
Only thing pisses me off with goblin is when refilling juice comes out the drip tip for some reason. Doesn't pour but enough to make a big stain.

My Goblin has jizzed the sofa a couple of times on its side and it's through the air intake, and often get a drop of juice, when filling, through the driptip. It performs so well though that all is forgiven.

And as for juice consumption.....wow I thought the Goblin was greedy, sounds like the goliath is a hell of a steam machine but screw it I'm feeling the love for Youde at the mo so I'm gonna treat myself (again) :D

Im liking the Goblin more than the Goliath. Even though I got the Goliath first. For the amount of juice the Goliath uses I don't think it offers anymore than the Goblin. I finished a full tank of juice in the Goliath the other day in about 40 mins of use. Used it abit to and from work for 10 mins each way, then on a break at work for 15 mins. The Goblin is nowhere near like that. I'm glad I've got one, but I tend to pick the Goblin up instead of the Goliath. They are both running the exact same build. I haven't really had a leak from either of them, you just need to make sure you wipe up the excess juice after filling. From the control ring on the Goliath and the screw hole on the Goblin. Neither of them are as fussy as the Lemo 2 for wicking.

There's a Goblin Mini (confused?) coming out as well as the Goliath II. Ray Lo Vapes said on the Facebook comments (Youdes Page) that the Goliath II is at least a few months out yet. I'll still pick one up when they are released.

Gearbest have said that they won't be getting in anymore Goblins now, as Youde have stopped making them. Not sure what the situation is with the Goliath with Gearbest is? I wouldn't pay £30 for the Goliath now after using it but I would for the Goblin, and if I was looking for another I'd pick up another Goblin instead. In fact I was going to but as GB aren't getting anymore I went with a Cthulhu instead.

I am liking Youdes stuff though, the Zephyrus is going to piss all over all these Subtank things. 5ml tank, takes stock coils and has a 4 post RBA section. I don't use stock coils but for anyone who does, then the RBA looks like a smaller version of the Goblins deck. Dont think a Subtank Mini is going to stand up to one of them.

I'll check out the zephyrus first i've heard of it (ta!). As for the subtanks.......my mate got a mini subtank and I had a couple of draws on it and handed it back thinking what a load of shit (classified as such purely on its airflow....harsh but fair in my book)

I'll check out the zephyrus first i've heard of it (ta!). As for the subtanks.......my mate got a mini subtank and I had a couple of draws on it and handed it back thinking what a load of shit (classified as such purely on its airflow....harsh but fair in my book)

Its not a proper RTA, id go with the Goblin, Goliath or Cthulhu over that. I was just saying that the stuff they are coming out with is really good compared to what others are coming up with Kanger, Aspire etc.

I'll be selling one of my Goblins if anyone is ingested no clone all boxed with 2 glass tanks and spears bag

Back
Top Bottom