What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

UD Goliath

My Kraken glass didn't arrive today. Hate eBay. Ill update to let you guys know if it fits.

My 2 Genuines arrived yesterday though.

Just to confirm the Kraken Replacement Glass from Fasttech fits the Goliath. I got one from eBay because i couldn't wait but this is the one from fasttech https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009271/1577901-replacement-glass-tank-for-kraken-atomizer. I paid £3.25 on eBay for it.

25gukv9.jpg

164guf.jpg

2l8gco9.jpg

Set mine up now after putting it through the cleaner of course. Where did you guys get your from ?? Mine was from the states and I have no problems with it, everything tightens up threads are good no wobbly bits ether and no leaks up to now that is. Put a simple build in using 26 gauge on a 2.5 bit but it looks tighter than my Goblins. On my second tank and not one dry hit but dry hits are down to the way its been wicked.
I'll post how I've set it up on my "Let's talk about tanks" thread

Jeez, this market is getting ridiculous now, but I'll still be buying it, as I love the V1.

Jeez, this market is getting ridiculous now, but I'll still be buying it, as I love the V1.

Big Kev I'm going to get a Goliath, what's the difference between the Goliath and a Goblin with the additional capacity tank do you know? I have the Goblin already and I can't decide whether to get a second Goblin instead of the Goliath... (I'll prob end up with all of the above in the end mind :D)

@Big Kev I'm going to get a Goliath, what's the difference between the Goliath and a Goblin with the additional capacity tank do you know? I have the Goblin already and I can't decide whether to get a second Goblin instead of the Goliath... (I'll prob end up with all of the above in the end mind :D)

As I said in my first post mate, it's better in every way for me, juice control, easy filling, airflow and far easier to build on, that's why I sold my Goblin, as soon as it turned up.

Having said that, some people have had trouble with the glass section, no me though and I did have one of the screws cut my wire, ending up with the ohms jumping all over the place, but I put another build in there and it's running flawlessly.

Wicking is a big plus with this, apart from my Ubertoot, this thing is the dogs in the wicking department.

I have a couple of Goblins and a Goliath. Trouble with these tanks is if you only have one you're filling it up quite often. So, more tanks, less frequent filling, more choice of juices. I'd keep them all if I were you ;)

Last edited:
As I said in my first post mate, it's better in every way for me, juice control, easy filling, airflow and far easier to build on, that's why I sold my Goblin, as soon as it turned up.

Having said that, some people have had trouble with the glass section, no me though and I did have one of the screws cut my wire, ending up with the ohms jumping all over the place, but I put another build in there and it's running flawlessly.

Wicking is a big plus with this, apart from my Ubertoot, this thing is the dogs in the wicking department.

Thanks matey I read your 1st post weeks ago when you first wrote it I should have re read from the beginning again. Anyway I'm sold I'll get one and maybe get a clone Goblin for spares and repairs as I'm still getting an outstanding vape off the Goblin...I've forgiven it it's sins (which can sometimes include a bit of a leak depending on how it's been wicked).

Thanks matey I read your 1st post weeks ago when you first wrote it I should have re read from the beginning again. Anyway I'm sold I'll get one and maybe get a clone Goblin for spares and repairs as I'm still getting an outstanding vape off the Goblin...I've forgiven it it's sins (which can sometimes include a bit of a leak depending on how it's been wicked).

I don't get leaks mate, only one if I remember correctly, so let us know how you get on, I'm sure you'll love it mate.

Back
Top Bottom