What's new

Twisted Messes Squared

Hey buddy how does it sit on the rx my normal twisted messes doesnt sit flush is that the case with the new one too

My Original TM didn't sit flush either, so I swapped the 510 out on my RX200s. I purchased them with the intention of replacing the 510 straight away. Much better and perfectly flush with the Fat Daddy 510. I don't mind a small gap as it saves the top of the mod getting wrecked. But the RX didn't accommodate the TM very well at all.
bhet52.jpg

1060shf.jpg

However I can't tell you how the new TM will sit on it because of my RXs being modded. But... Ive just tested it on the Evic VTC Mini and its pretty much flush, 1mm gap? They use the same 510 so i would imagine the same. Might be better on the RX200 because of the recess around the 510. The 510 Pin is nowhere near as long as on the original TM. I think you'll be okay.

Thanks mate will pick one up at somepoint anyway and have plenty of mods so atleast it should sit flush on one shame because i have a black and gold tm it looks nice on top of the black rx just a bit ocd about stuff sitting right. P.s nice work on the rx you have done a nice job there

Back
Top Bottom