What's new

Twisted Messes Squared

Ive just come on here to let you know, as Hog messaged me on FB about an hour ago. Order placed.

Looks like you beat me to it.

Heh, thanks - I've not ordered one myself yet since the SOI Hybrid 24mm is top of my list atm, and I suspect there will be an alternate colour Twisty Mess 2 soon. Having said that I'll most likely crack in a week or so, especially if I see folks raving about it on here... ;)

Alternative to black and silver?

He'll probably just sell new coloured rings anyway.

My only RDA is my Black and Gold TM, so had to get one asap. Hate not having a spare RDA whilst cleaning or rebuilding.

True, I'd forgotten about all the coloured rings. Expect there'll be a black one though.
Still, I have El Cabron, stainless/blue TM & a Double Vision, but the Sub Zero mech is begging me for that hybrid atm. Got to curb the spending somehow ;)

Last edited:
Got my first build in, arrived today. 2x26g NI80/ 35g KA1
aeoegn.jpg

28hzk8z.jpg

Took one coil out now as I'm used to running singles on the Original, so i thought id try it. Its only got 2 holes for single coil, and it doesn't feel airy enough. Guess ill have to run this one in dual coil.

Got my first build in, arrived today. 2x26g NI80/ 35g KA1
aeoegn.jpg

28hzk8z.jpg

Took one coil out now as I'm used to running singles on the Original, so i thought id try it. Its only got 2 holes for single coil, and it doesn't feel airy enough. Guess ill have to run this one in dual coil.
Hey buddy how does it sit on the rx my normal twisted messes doesnt sit flush is that the case with the new one too

Back
Top Bottom