What's new

Twisted Messes Squared

You've seen this, I take it? Goon RDA by 528:

Goon-RDA-24mm-By-528-Custom-Vapes-2.jpg

You've seen this, I take it? Goon RDA by 528:

View attachment 81257

Yeah I have, I have been tempted as well. I haven't seen any reviews though just on Instagram. I was actually looking at getting one then a few days later TM2 was shown. I think I prefer post holes though over the clamps and the look of the TM.

What do you think?

Yeah I have, I have been tempted as well. I haven't seen any reviews though just on Instagram. I was actually looking at getting one then a few days later TM2 was shown. I think I prefer post holes though over the clamps and the look of the TM.

What do you think?

Got a certain affection for TM, mostly due to El Cabron but I also like a 24mm atty. Hard to offer something new and different which doesn't come with it's own set of restrictions in addition to whatever advantages it has. The clamps in the Aeronaut - if you've built a parallel coil with different thickness wires then it gets awkward - so we're going to have different rdas for specific types of fancy wires & builds - maybe perfect for this but a bit crap if you want to do that.

So.. one or the other? Probably both in the end, and one of those hybrid Sub Zeros. No rush though, only found out about all these in the past week or so.. ;)

Apparently not listing them to buy online, just in store.... Got mine earlier!!

Nice!

Yeah I messaged them and they said the same. Their next batch will be online, not sure when this'll be though.

What are they charging for them?

Nice!

Yeah I messaged them and they said the same. Their next batch will be online, not sure when this'll be though.

What are they charging for them?

Sorry we couldn't get this to you online but Kent Hill(Twisted Messes) could only give us 20 for all our shops, so we had a very limited amount. We are charging £55 for the TM Squared. Whenever he can send us out his next run they will be definitely available online. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Sorry we couldn't get this to you online but Kent Hill(Twisted Messes) could only give us 20 for all our shops, so we had a very limited amount. We are charging £55 for the TM Squared. Whenever he can send us out his next run they will be definitely available online. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Not a problem, understandable.

I thought they'd be available most places on release, but they aren't.

do any of the edinburgh shops have any in stock
@thevapourloungeuk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom