What's new

Twisted Messes Squared

Only coming out this week isn't it? Wismec product now though, so usual suspects I imagine.

Only coming out this week isn't it? Wismec product now though, so usual suspects I imagine.
I've only seen it on TM's and a couple of other foreign sites,a few people on a fb group I'm a member of have it,but again they are from over the pond

Yeah, it won't have had time to make over here yet. I remember asking Elegant Vapour about stocking some of the Compvape stuff way back when and got kind of a snooty email back but they've since changed their tune, lol. Since it's Wismec now though I expect it to be more widely available than previous models. I posted about it the other day, and although a few were wary of the odd post arrangement I'll probably end up getting one anyway. Expect I'll still prefer the Double Vision though...

The Goon by 528 with the clamps seems better for posts like that. Hmm.

If anyone manages to find these listed then please update. I don't think I'm going to bother with the Tsunami RDA currently, will wait for one of these. I messaged Hog Vaping and they said they were planning on stocking it but nothing confirmed as of yet as in dates etc.

Wish you could buy the Double Visions deck on its own too, would be nice to have an alternative for the original TM.

Don't know where you live, but The Vapour Lounge in Scotland has them.... hopefully picking mine up today!

Don't know where you live, but The Vapour Lounge in Scotland has them.... hopefully picking mine up today!

Nowhere near Scotland. Have they got any left. Cant see it on their website.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom