What's new

Tube mod wraps?

Alternatively you could try it your self using Solar Film. used to cover model airplanes as apposed to the old dope and tissue paper , it's really easy to use , you can get different weights (thickness) , colours and apply with a house hold iron.

Alternatively you could try it your self using Solar Film. used to cover model airplanes as apposed to the old dope and tissue paper , it's really easy to use , you can get different weights (thickness) , colours and apply with a house hold iron.
I'll deffo give this a try if I can't get a simple wrap, thanks :)

Not sure about paint splatter colour but you can get heat shring tubing in all sorts of colours and thickness.
I used to use this sort of stuff for fishing rod handles.

Do an ebay search but this is the sort of stuff but you can get plastic too like the battery wraps.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361364301053
Sweet, how long would I need it too be tho? Don't really know the length off my mod don't have a tape measure either, tipecal

I recon what @StawberryRipple suggested would be the best and probably cheaper.

I recon what @StawberryRipple suggested would be the best and probably cheaper.
Yeah I was thinking about it, just need too know the length of my mod so I don't get the wrong size wrap, are they easy enough to apply?

Yeah I was thinking about it, just need too know the length of my mod so I don't get the wrong size wrap, are they easy enough to apply?
You just need to know how thick it is and you cut the length to size.
Yes theyre very easy to apply.
There are many battery wrap videos on YouTube and its the same principle.

Back
Top Bottom