POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Top airflow rta recommendations?

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Mods and Devices' started by markw96, Jun 2, 2019.

1. markw96

markw96 Postman

Hi, I'm looking at purchasing a new Rta (top airflow) and I was looking between the dead rabbit rta and zeus x.

What do people recommend?

I already use my obs nano daily, I have tried the kylin v2 (sent back, the usual leaking issues) and I also have a juggerknot mini which I wasn't impressed with (stuffed in the draw)

I'm looking for something that gives around the same flavour and smoke density (if that makes sense) to kylin mini. (also gave up on the mini as it always leaks after a couple of refills)

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

2. Vape Club
  3. hol

hol Achiever

The augvape intake might be worth looking at, one of my daily tanks. Slightly restricted draw but good flavour and easy to build.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Martin Dadley

Martin Dadley Postman

The vandy vape kylin mesh rta is really good top airflow rta and easy to build and wick.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vape Green
  6. markw96

markw96 Postman

The restricted draw kind of puts me off, it's been mentioned alot in reviews. Thank you though for your input

7. markw96

markw96 Postman

After using the kylin mini and the kylin v2 I personally wouldn't touch a vandy vape tank again. Serious qc issues unfortunately. Thank you for the input though

8. Martin Dadley

Martin Dadley Postman

I had the original kylin and the kylin v2, i hated both but this one is good. But I've heard good things about the Zeus x.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Martvb60

Martvb60 Achiever

Dead Rabbit RTA for me. I really rate it and although i have the original i bought a clone from FT last night for £6. I don't think you can go wrong with it easy build and wick top airflow and flavour is the best of all my RTA's, not including mesh tanks in that statement, although i have not tried the Zeus X.

• Like Like x 1
  10. markw96

markw96 Postman

Thanks for you input. It would be really good to hear from someone who has tried both tanks.

11. mattyk2010

mattyk2010 Veteran

Think @Mitz has tried both and I've tagged him so I'm sure he will pop in soon and let you know

• Like Like x 2
  12. Mitz

Mitz Veteran

No, I don't have the DR rta. I won't buy it due to the design and the long wicks it needs. I love the original Zeus and the dual was decent so I bought the X but unfortunately the Zues X also requires long wicks and despite being an extremely sexy tank I hated it. Sold it within days. If I had known it required long wicks I wouldn't have bought it. Others like it, I hated it. I know the DR will be the same.

• Like Like x 2