What's new

Tomahawk mech

I've nearly run out of my treat juices cause I used them all this weekend /fail
Did you find that strawberry and cream recipe we were talking about?

Haha I know that feeling. I went through 30ml of blue waffle from sub ohm juices on Saturday night alone.

I've found the recipe, had to tweak it a bit as the strawberry was a bit too powerful for me so changed %s. I was gonna mix some at 3mg tomorrow and send it your way with this cookie when they've both steeped

I love this forum, everyone's so generous!
If you do a little 10ml bottle then I can try and clone it :P

Haha aye alright, if you can manage to clone a liquid off 10ml then I'm sure you should change your job, all juice companies will pay you lots for that skill :)

I'm cloning Jack Daniels and honey at the minute. I'm on my third bottle (for research purposes obviously) just trying to nail everything down haha

Haha aye alright, if you can manage to clone a liquid off 10ml then I'm sure you should change your job, all juice companies will pay you lots for that skill :)

I'm cloning Jack Daniels and honey at the minute. I'm on my third bottle (for research purposes obviously) just trying to nail everything down haha
When I say clone I meant steal your recipe :D
I really didn't get on with that honey JD, was too sickly sweet. have you tried Jim Beam's red stag? in lemonade it's one of my favorite drinks

I had tomahawk brass, to me it's not worth £230 at all. Switch is shit, top cap changes how much pressure u apply to button, to fat when holding in hand. I been using roundhouse on and off, the rig v2 copper custom for 24 atty which is by far the hardest hitting mech out there to date trust me! But the Rogue USA is very very good once switch is oil up a bit. Hope this helps.
Looking at a new mech as I'm too scared to take the scarab 18500 mech I bought from @Rob out of the house it's that beautiful. Don't like a limitless mech but wanting to find out any other mechs that are decent. I'm a purist, I don't do clones. Now I've seen evolution vaping have the tomahawk in stock, but for 260 sheets is it worth it? Does it build itself for that money or is there any other recommendations?

When I say clone I meant steal your recipe :D
I really didn't get on with that honey JD, was too sickly sweet. have you tried Jim Beam's red stag? in lemonade it's one of my favorite drinks

That was spiced rum you had mate ;) Haven't ever heard of jim beams red stag mate haha

Back
Top Bottom