What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

time for a strait jacket

Raguri

Nutter!
So... I've just been given some 17awg by a friend of mine...
I'm actually scared of it...
I'll try it later on I think, single coiled with 10 wraps... should be around 0.14... D:

So that's 1.15mm wire then, is that right ? What you gonna do, wrap it around a 5mm wire nail ?:lol1:

So that's 1.15mm wire then, is that right ? What you gonna do, wrap it around a 5mm wire nail ?:lol1:

3mm xD biggest coil I can do to fit... I do have a pmma top cap to butcher for airflow... I'm thinking a total of 10x 1.5mm airholes on the one side... ;)

Be Afraid.....Be Very Afraid.....

nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Blackhack for the first time in my Vaping journey I actually am scared of this... mainly as I've seen what it does to you if you Bugger up a coil...
But, a deal is a deal! On the way home now, still no idea how I'm gonna fit it in the igo holes... and it's too big to post wrap. :(. I know a 4 wrap dual coil was 0.02 ohms... hence single coil only since I'm running on 18650s, and no matter what I do, I'm taking baby tokes only!! Chances are this will be in burst amps so need to be careful.

Do not. I repeat. Do NOT try this at home. If I leave with half a face I did it for you, so you know what happens.

Gonloopy sorry mum! ;) was just thinking of putting a don't look!! On the main post. I've found out the burst amps for the Sony's... done my research. It's safe (well, the build I'm planning is) :)

Too right you should"ve .
:P :P:P

This mother hen has just lost all her feathers and is stood in a corner clucking at the wall.
:(

Back
Top Bottom