What's new

The Viggo

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
I'm a matter of hours away from pulling the switch on the Panzer Black Hawk - and then I saw the Viggo at the bottom of the page.

And then I watched Todd's video.

And I'm torn.
ElsaBubs Carlos

Help me. :)

Viggo viggo viggo. Hits like a train. Invisible joins. Silver pins. Fully adjustable throw so you can get it to shorter than a paps. Great button great mod. My favourite to date. Also you already have a panzer! So IMO it's a bit of a waste of money unless you sell the other one. And you moan about the panzers brass pins. Get a viggo mate shmovapes they still got serials under 50. Ask Merino-Teflon he'll tell you how good these are!

Decent mod, I'm on a modular mod blitz at the mo, so have mine, as well as the stingray, up for auction, as to be fair, in this forum I would have to knock too much dosh off or wait ages for the right person to come along, and I really am to anti-social to try and gain likes in places like the pit or ukvapers, and I got 175 squid for my rocket with the auctions, which helps the credit card. Excuse me, I am tired, was up all night yesterday! Gah! Late night stove-top coffee! Gahhh! Anyway, it is awesome, hits well hard, button action and feel isn't as nice as the paps, but, it has a great design on it, whole body feels great, I love the top cap, sometimes adjusting the delrin at the bottom for battery and throw can be a drag, but not really. I'd go for it, and for the Black Hawk too, and sell the wife.

Last edited:
to be fair, in this forum I would have to knock too much dosh off or wait ages for the right person to come along

yeah thats the one bad thing about this place, not enough people in to high end stuff willing to splash.
where are these auctions? sounds like thats where i need to be.

Hey man, outside of this place, youse all on yer own, I'll let you know when I've shed me load ;) Even though half the fun is finding vendors, modders, codes, etcetera...still, my auctions all end, for good or bad, on Saturday evening, if you still haven't detectived your way into the scene by then, pm me. It is easy enough to find, though ;)

Anyway, that isn't a bad thing about this place for me, me, I know I'm sick in the head with my desire to play with the different toys, and am interested in the mods from the different places, with the different stories, though I am currently refining my interests more narrowly, but essentially, sod it, if things sell here, they sell here, if they don't, they don't, nobody owes me nothing, and they didn't force me to buy my stuff in the first place.
I don't mind juggling my crap to see what pans out, and if that means exploring new corners, why not?
I tell you what is bad about this place though! The people, especially Raguri, don't trust people permanently enveloped in fog, what have they got to hide!?
I'm rambling, neeed sleeep.

Back
Top Bottom