What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Vape Mesh Company

thanks for that - I've found stealthvapes to be a great seller in the past and so I might give it a go in future to see how it compares.
but, if the SS cable wick works out well, it might well take me a very long time to get through the mesh I've already got!!!

I WILL bear it in mind though - (the perfect vape always seems to be just around the corner)

Aye - and SV Rob is a great Vendor too :D

For folks like me that buy A3 bits of mesh tho - tis an option (tho with a free A3 sheet i won't be needing anymore for a year or so :D )

I have ordered from ther great prices i payed for 2nd class and the mesh was at my door the next day love em.

Just placed an order @The Mesh Company for A4 sheet 400 mesh and a roll of 0.2mm Kanthal, will see what transpires early next week.

Thanks to Chris @The Vape Mesh Company.

I received my delivery today of mesh and Kanthal wire.
I was expecting an A4 sheet of 400 mesh and a roll of 0.2 kanthal.
I received 3 A4 sheets, 1 #400 and 2 #200 .
I also received 2 rolls of resistance wire!!
What a bargain, this lot will last me ages.

Cheers Chris, you are the man!

Received my order yesterday, I only ordered one a3 sheet of mesh but they've sent me 2!! I now literally have a lifetimes supply of mesh! As well as wire (50 metres of 0.25) and a metre of ekowool! Great service and prompt too

Back
Top Bottom