What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Red Rod mod

When my mod comes out it will a limited run....for the simple reason that I have limited finances to produce a large run....If I make my original outgoings back I'll be happy.....if I make a profit I'll be ecstatic, but either way I don't really care that much...

I've spent a lot of money , and spent a hell of a lot of time doing my own website to try to keep costs down, but to be honest I've not saved a great deal.....I should be getting the prototypes made up in the next couple of weeks and then the testing begins prior to going on sale, then I 'll register here as a mod maker, as I'm still in the pre production stage....:)

Cool! If you need a hand. Prototyping parts let me know. I know of a 3D printing startup who would be perfect.

Mason.

I've got about a 50/50 mixture of real/clone TBH. I bought a couple of clones to make sure I got on with rebuilding in general (not realising at that point that real stuff holds value quite well so can be sold/swapped quite readily). When I realised I did and which type suited me I bought a few real ones and can definitely appreciate the value and performance. Each to their own though.

Mason.

Well whomever is on the list and gets one this year is a lucky son of a bitch, that's for sure.

Hand machined and at a fair price... It'd be a shame to see the majority of them snagged up by people who just intend to flip them in the classifieds of forums asking for an absurd price.

Well whomever is on the list and gets one this year is a lucky son of a bitch, that's for sure.

Hand machined and at a fair price... It'd be a shame to see the majority of them snagged up by people who just intend to flip them in the classifieds of forums asking for an absurd price.

i know that shit happens too much. I got offered a caravela for 200, but turned it down. I could have made a shed load on that but didn't want to be one of those guys.

Back
Top Bottom