What's new

The Red Rod mod

Ba da bum tshhhhhhhh! :) I'd probably buy one though.

Seriously though no one has one and can confirm I should have one? Or better yet no one has one they don't use?

Mason.

Is Facebook the only way to contact him? What is the price?

I will say that is a beautiful piece. Copper is gorgeous.

I've been looking for a nice super tiny mech that would go well at formal "black tie" events. Something to "dress up" with. lol

I've been looking at the Black Copper Stingray too as well.

i can confirm that the Stingray copper/black is a fantastic mod! its not been out of my hand :yahoo::worship::goodjob:

Mason there are only 6 made in the world. Nobody on here will have one.
for that kind of thing you need a different forum. And even on there nobody will sell you one :P

He's banging out the 20 something-th at the minute I think, and there's 200 odd in a waiting list I think. Doesn't hurt to ask. :)

Mason.

@Mason there are only 6 made in the world. Nobody on here will have one.
for that kind of thing you need a different forum. And even on there nobody will sell you one :P

Restricting numbers to create demand eh? He wants to make more of them, that's what he should do.

Not at all to be honest. He's just some dude doing it part time in his own workshop/shed. He has a full time job and didn't imagine being asked to make more than a few. Hundreds of people have asked. It's not a company. Just a random dude.

Mason.

Not at all to be honest. He's just some dude doing it part time in his own workshop/shed. He has a full time job and didn't imagine being asked to make more than a few. Hundreds of people have asked. It's not a company. Just a random dude.

Mason.

;) I was being sarcastic :P

Ah! I just know that has been done in the past larger companies limiting runs to 500/1000 etc.

Mason.

It's a bullshit theory Mason she was taking the piss. Most mod makers or small companies making them don't have resources to bang em out like the Chinese yet some people seem to think they make few on purpose to create demand and not due to lack of resources. I do love a conspiracy theory but this one is utter bullshit!

Back
Top Bottom