What's new

The Red Rod mod

agreed. I don't care about being one of so many owners. I just want one. But I want a proper one, not the inevitable clone. The few real mods I have taught me the value of the best mods. Not all. But some are top notch in every way. This looks like one.

Mason.

Is Facebook the only way to contact him? What is the price?

I will say that is a beautiful piece. Copper is gorgeous.

I've been looking for a nice super tiny mech that would go well at formal "black tie" events. Something to "dress up" with. lol

I've been looking at the Black Copper Stingray too as well.

Yes he's only on Facebook. It's only 55€ BUT he's been swamped with requests. I believe the current status is that he's not even taking orders again until the summer and then you wait for him to make them.

It's bloody lovely and I will put my name down but the reality is probably a years wait.

Mason.

You want to relieves someone of their Red Rod?

Hmmm...

freud-logo.jpg

I know. Worst mod name ever. At least it's not purple.

PS mods, this topic doesn't show up at all when using the 'search' function on the mobile app. Hence me starting a random second thread.

Mason.

At the bottom of this thread is a "Tag" option :) Add some tags to it to get it to search better

Not there on the mobile app. That's what I use most of the time. Searching for 'red rod' which is in the title returns nothing.

Mason.

Not there on the mobile app. That's what I use most of the time. Searching for 'red rod' which is in the title returns nothing.

Mason.

Our search option require search words to be great than 3 letters so it wont pick it up

and then you have to wait for the server to index it :)

best bet? Subscribe to the thread ;)

Back
Top Bottom